tuscl

Bonedin Boneheads

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
If you used Yelp to decide if a restaurant was worth your time and the review consensus was horrible ambiance, lousy service, under cooked food, and overpriced, would you still go to that restaurant?

Not likely, unless you are a bonehead BonedIn member.

I recently was turned to this site to see a few reviews on dancers I passed up and as I was reading the reviews the number of PLs who admittedly were armed with information and ignored it was shocking.

The number of PLs who wrote "I read she was a ROB but she was so hot..." was alarming.

What is the point of the information, just to recount the misadventures?

I understand experiences vary but to blatantly ignore warnings is foolish and it seems to this PL there are plenty of fools on Bonedin.

Sidenote: I think it's stupid to require to make up a dance review even if you went FS VIP without a dance.

20 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there's still grinding involved.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    They should rename that site BoneHeads.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I just had a dancer review deleted (no email yet to explain why).

I followed all their guidelines, not sure why it was deleted.

I'm tempted to just delete my account.

Most of my reviews (and my Intel) is on dancers not yet reviewed, so I'm contributing to the site.

Why doesn't TUSCL have a dancer review section?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i saw that review and I thought that you maybe were going to get into trouble with it because your GP review was rather weak. maybe you put some of your GP rated lap dance details in the AR section.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    domo has his specific expectations and x biker, jjay and johnny patrol/california do keep to those standards.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i too have had reviews rejected by the powers that be cristobal. just try again. read those guidelines more carefully. especially the GP expectations.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that should be ‘the powers that be’.
    and btw i gift boxed kylie.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwonderful

Thanks for the input.

What frustrates me is they deleted it without telling you why.

I will try again.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ there is usually an e-mail telling you your review was rejected along with the reason
    As to the other question why guys ignore warnings that’s the power of pussy;)
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive

I'm still waiting for the email.

Like @misterwonderful suugested I will just rewrite it with his suggestions

Trust me, I understand the power of the pussy, I visit TJ almost weekly for it.

But I don't blantly ignore warnings, it just seemed every review I read about known Robs started with the phrase "I read she was a ROB, but she was so hot..."

Then they bitched about getting ripped off.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Boned In was awesome for me, I never fell for the hotness just checked that Rob-o-meter.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I find the Intel very useful, I eliminated 4 or 5 dancers from my checklist because of the reviews.

I'm just butt hurt they deleted my very well-written, detailed review about a previously nonreviewed dancer without telling me why.

I wish TUSCL had a dancer review.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^they deleted a few of mine, their rules for reviews are odd. That said, the Intel was spot on it was like Yelp for individual dancers lol
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @pistola

I question the credibility of the reviews, consider:

If you take a dancer to the VIP room for FS without getting a dance, you are required to write a FAKE lapdance review, WTF?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    you can describe certain aspects of that session such as the grind being RCG/CG, NASCAR, kissing, FOV...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in the general part of the review. any ‘illegal’ part goes into AR.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    check your e-mail (used for sign-up) your rejected review should be there. then edit/ rewrite and submit again.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    The staff at Bonedin never sent me an email.

I have yet to write another review for that site.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Check your spam folder for the email.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I just my spam folder, no rejection emails but a few nude photos in there.

Thanks for the suggestion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion