tuscl

teacher is horny

JohnTitor
don't sweat the petty things-pet the sweaty things
Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:59 AM

18 comments

• JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    link probably not working? Sorry. Brittany Zamora was doing some fucked up shit. Using social media to seduce the boys.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Specifically, a 13-year-old boy. She should rot in prison.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    This article is a year old. Wonder what the outcome was.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Under the byline, it says it was updated 2 hours ago.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Link is fine; where the fuck were these smoking hot sex starved teachers when I needed my virginity stolen?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It looks like the story update is that the parents are taking the school district to court because multiple students told the principal about their relationship and he didn't take any action to intervene.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    That teacher is probably the hottest one I have seen that likes to suck & fuck the little ones. Hot chick, but don't get it twisted - the whole thing is a raunchy, gross mess. So wrong.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    She told the 13 year old boy his dick was big. I guess it’s not only strippers who give out stripper shit.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    My dick was bigger (in proportion to my body) when I was 13.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Yeah, mine hasn’t grown since 5th grade, when I was a little over 100 lbs. I was packing! Lol
  • anthonyu
    5 years ago
    Thirteen is a little young. But by the time I was 15 - if only.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    For being a teacher she's not very bright to get caught up falling for a 13 year old kid. She looked pretty good getting in that police pick up with her skirt hiked up though. :D
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    So if we strippers have daddy issues, then what do grade school teachers have...?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Nice spice, they have so many issues. The bleeding heart personality, which is your typical teacher, has so many psychological issues. They try to compensate by saving the world since many of them led goofy lives as youth. Speaking mostly of public school teachers, bless their heart.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    I checked out the text messages. Sadly, the kid has way better game than me.
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    lol yahtzee
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I'm guessing she had her vagina and rectum thoroughly and vigorously searched and inspected upon booking.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    13 is gross. Clearly this woman has huge mental health issues. I would hit that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion