tuscl

Good contributors

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I miss shailynn and echo pizza they are part of tuscl family and i miss them

14 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I miss shailynn too. And also Sharkhunter. Does anyone know what happened to him.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    EchoPizza is still around but not active in discussions. His most recent review comment was late January 2019.

Shailynn is radio silent. I hope he's okay.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I seem to remember sharkhunter de-cloaking to say that he was lurking and not interested in discussions anymore. I looked at his profile. He's still logging in as recently as this month.

I'd like to see motorhead come back.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I see that Motorhead was last seen in June 2018. He seems to be in Florida, while he used to live in Michigan. I wish he would join our discussions again.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    We were just talking about this in another thread but I’m thinking something happened shailynn. You don’t go from a daily poster for years to nothing for months over night. Really funny dude hope he’s good. Don’t some y’all know each other real well? Maybe Juice knows.

Then again there’s always burnout. When you log in sometimes and just see SJG talking to himself and other bullshit troll topics, I can’t blame people for not posting more.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that when founder made a major site update in the middle of last year, most of the profiles got an automatic "June 2018" login regardless of their presence.

For example, farmerart is shown to have logged in during June 2018. I'm pretty sure he died before that date. So, either that login is incorrect or there's a strip club out there that's the equivalent of the Flying Dutchman...
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Orangepicture was a great contributor for reviews of clubs in the Philly/South NJ area. His reviews were always detailed and thorough and would have a ton of comments. Then one day, nothing. I even sent him a PM to see if he was ok. To this day that PM shows as not even being received. His last log in was May of 2018 but if CMI is right, it might show June 2018 now. I hope he's ok and just one day decided to quit this forum, and not some other worse scenario.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Agree on Shai; he and I PM'ed quite a bit; seemed like a good dude. I hope he's good or that Mrs. Shai did not dismember him after finding out about TUSCL.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Half the guys mentioned were not daily contributors nor long time posters - it's not uncommon for guys to post on here for a bit then get tired of it and disappear (or just give up clubbing).

Orangpicture had mentioned he had gotten a job promotion and was gonna be very-busy and wasn't gonna be able to SC as much.

Some people also foget their pw after a while of not logging in and just create a new account.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I've also wondered what may have happened to Shailynn, he was one of my favorite guys here.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Maybe shailynn came out of the closet
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    I took a break for most of last year. Did not visit any clubs for 9 months - prioritized my spending towards some home renovations, and a bit of regular dating which fizzled out. Some guys are lifestyle mongers, some of us are dabblers.

Remember Doces300? He was full of stories about his Seeking Arrangement liaisons. He started getting sloppy and his wife caught him at it - he shrugged at his failing marriage and claimed his wife was going to separate from him quickly. Odds are that once the divorce lawyers got involved things got much nastier... We have not been hearing from him "how well it all worked out" :-/
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I imagine some married mongers end up separated and switch to civvys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion