Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Snowflakes

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Over the past couple weeks I have received a few PMs from a few different members who are unable to recognize that my ball busting posts are meant in fun and should not be taken seriously.

This is an anonymous board. I don't know you. Don't take my comments to heart.

This goes for everyone that I call a Millenial, libtard, jaded PL, retarded, loser, whore, scrotum, sphincter, grouchy, etc...

For those who are especially thin-skinned I will try to tone it down a bit. Some comments are just too irresistible to respond to.

Just a bit of advice... This is a site about strip clubs. It isn't WebMD or some other serious subject matter.

I suggest that if you get so butt-hurt about what some anonymous geriatric asshole writes maybe you should consider that you're overreacting. That being said... it is not my intention to upset anyone. I do apologize if I have in any way had a negative impact on your life or mental well being.

Oh, and finally...

Get the fuck off my yard and fuck off. ;-)

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ fruit cup, not cupcake

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ fart knocker

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Now I feel bad because I called you a fruitcup;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL, you grouchy, backbrace wearing, geriatric fucker.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I feel better now ;)

Profile picture for LolitaLove789
LolitaLove789
•

I enjoy your posts. You keep things spicy.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ the first female patronizer ;)

Profile picture for George123789
George123789
•

So how are the support stockings today?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why pander to thin skinned milleniall children and how about outing the little pussies who sent you butt hurt messages.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Really flag??

Why are you calling me out like this?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fuck You, sphincter

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I sent him butt hurt PMs ski you’re next ;)

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Now I’m glad I sent you that PM. Sounds like you’re finally gonna change your ways

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Fucking odd that millennials would read postings on a strip club board and expect them to be politically correct? That’s like going to a Chinese restaurant and being upset they serve rice?

Fuck those butt hurt homos! No homo....

Enjoy your sponge bath and fruit cups Flag!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just hope I don't get like you when I get your age. :)

Profile picture for AZFourTwenty
AZFourTwenty
•

I always thought old men were bitter because they were unhappy with their life.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ how old are you ?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I don't wish being like me on anyone.

Being so handsome and brilliant is a bit of a curse to be honest.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

...not to mention self-delusional.

Shuffleboard at three at the trailer park court, flag? I hear there'll be a bevy of blue-haired beauties there! ;-)

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

@ 3PM they are all at Denny's eating dinner --coupon and the senior special mandatory.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Called the early bird blue plate dinner, hold the salt ;)

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

Why are you guys so mean?

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

Vote shittarian and get over it already

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ That’s why I have fat boi on ignore, he contributes less than nothing and in all of this time I’ve yet to see a positive post from that POS.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ To paraphrase Melanie, I really don’t care do you ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement