Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How have you guys not seen penis frequently given all these crazy sex stories u

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Txtittyfag/pistola gives handjobs ITC pretty often.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

How often have you seen DFKing in strip clubs, back room? front room?

SJG

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Lol @ Spice, silly little monkey.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Nicole why do you always go for the lowest common denominator ?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where do you come up with this Nicole?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

How many men have you given a handjob to Nicole? They get semen on you?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Never.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Girls are usually discreet or are performing the activities in private rooms.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Never seen anything in my home club, it is not an extras friendly club. However, girls have told me stories about a few guys exposing themselves during dances in the semi-private dance room.

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

If I’d ever been on a mission to see other guys’ peckers in strip clubs, I’m sure I would have managed to see a few. What you have to understand is that when I’m in a strip club I am far more interested in what’s going on with my pecker than in what’s going on with anybody else’s pecker.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement