tuscl

"My cable is going to be turned off tomorrow"

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Literally just heard this from a 7 who just went to the stage. There are 4 guys in the club. Sadly she is the second hottest girl ITC. She has two kids who are gonna be very disappointed if they lose their TV and WIFI tomorrow. She. Is not what I would usually pull the trigger on, but given the slim pickins and her situation...hmmm

11 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Cable in 2019? And God help those poor children who now can’t lock themselves in playing call of duty all day and night. LOL. SS all day. Even got your ass Rick. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

And tell those little fuck stains to get the fuck outside and play catch.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    Read worthwhile books.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Muddy: Pretty much everyone is still on cable internet. Just sayin'.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    But I guess her kids will indeed be reading books tomorrow as we did not come to a meeting of the minds. ;)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Best thing about single mothers is that if she says no to you, she'll probably have to say no to her kids at some point (assuming you're a respectable customer).
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Sometimes, the pitch is more straightforward like “ I really need to make $200 today”.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I like the straight forward approach. Hell, I’m there to spend money. Just tell me how you want to play.
    6 years ago
    Personally, I like the pitch “I’d do anything for $50” better.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Dugan, yiunshoukd offer to buy her Apple TV so she can cut cable and use Hulu, Netflix, etc for way cheaper. The savings you provide her over the years certainly should get you free otc with her by saving on her cable bill. Hmmmmm...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    And I’m sure your only concern was those poor kids ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ I believe that children are our future. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion