tuscl

clubs in the US with lots of cute asians?

Sunday, February 24, 2019 7:16 AM
I have strong preference of Asian women but not ready to go to Asia for a while. Any place in the US with lots of full touching dancing with cute asians?

27 comments

• captainfun
    5 years ago
    Do you need a lot of Asians or just one? If just one, hit up nicespice. She’s ready for you at her club in Texas. Her specialty is LD to completion.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Go to a massage parlor on the Florida east coast.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Captn amigo this here OP asked 4 dem CUTE chinks no trolls ROFLMAO
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Oh shit...wrong account :(
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Stop that shit now ! goddamn baby boomers !
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam Boomers is rite
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I dont know, but I would guess san francisco/honolulu???
  • sinclair
    5 years ago
    Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco. I've seen a fair number of Vietnamese strippers in Dallas. At one point Rick's tried to set up an Asian strip club in Houston. It was supposed to be all Asian dancers. I don't think it worked out because it would have been discriminatory hiring.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lots of cute Asians? good luck. most I’ve ever seen is maybe three or four at a club... and usually it’s one or two if i’m lucky.
  • Bartfukskerri
    5 years ago
    thanks. esp mr wondrful . i ony see asians at amps and i guess i dont dig if they are totally real slaves. shame more of them dont dance clubs.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Where’s Clubber when you need him? But I doubt he would give up where the stash is at
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    In New England, you might see one or two at a particular club. But not more than that usually. Too bad.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My experience with Asian dancers in COI and OC clubs has been: They are very attractive, there are not too many (the most I saw was 6 in one club), generally they are low mileage, most are very busy due to fanboys, and the ones who offer extras are GPS. There are a few Asian dancers in COI who are worth getting a dance or VIP from but the answer to the original question is: I wish there was one.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i got to greatly enjoy s*** at srcoi a few times before she caught GPS.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    You'll be lucky to see one or two here and there.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Muddy, I parted with my "stash" (ATF) years ago. There just aren't any I've seen in S. Florida. It's most all Cuban or AA. Sometimes lucky to find a dancer I like that speaks English, but that can also be a plus. :)
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    In Phoenix, I can think of a few clubs where I’ve seen 1 to 3 Asian dancers at times. Thai. Cambodian. Taiwanese. Filipina of Chinese heritage. They all get lots of attention. Some take it in stride. Some have GPS.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    mark, It's not a syndrome, they really do have a GP. :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ll grant you that Asians can be pretty hot, but the majority that I see are either fat or pancake ass and titties, not really the most attractive as a group.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ If @nicespice is a fair representation I would have to disagree with you.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ nice Spice is a babe, but not really representative of most Asians I see plus nicespice has a great personality to go along with her beautiful looks.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Well, but is it really GPS if they can see they are in high demand? Or just simply value themselves/have self respect. I mean don't get me wrong- I have definitely seen ladies who I agree think way too highly of themselves all things considered. But I am always skeptical on this forum whenever you guys mention it.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    15 or so years ago I ran into an Asian dancer at the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus. She claimed to be going to college there and that her mother owned a strip club in San Jose CA.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @blahblah Recognize that any time these guys get turned down for an OTC session they blame it on GPS. There can't possibly be any other reason.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I agree that GPS is one of those weird relative things. You really can only deal with customers by whatever your morals and sense of courtesy decide is right—not by what customer opinions are. I’d say some customers I’ve dealt with would probably say I have GPS—one dude in called me mercenarial and then asked me if I knew what the definition meant. But then I get those who think I’m the sweetest thing ever and think my soul is too pure to be a dancer. And then there are those girls who I’d personally consider borderline sociopaths when it comes to customers...and I wonder whether or not my hustle is weak and I really should just be imitating them more.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't consider a dancer not doing extras or OTC, or anything beyond a regular dance, to have GPS - I consider a dancer wanting to charge more than the club-rate for dances, or charge 2x or 3x for VIP, to have GPS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion