• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Very sad. I hope he has money at least.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He looks like a mailman ;)
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    JS, I just don't see you with a cheap silver chain around your neck and your keys hanging on a belt loop. The guy is fit, I'll give him that.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    The DS did it for money. That other chick (the blonde that married that 50 yr old actor) did it for fame. If it's not one of those, it's a cry for help.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Too bad I got snipped. Wait. I do know a 21 yo that already has a kid. So I wouldn't have to fuck her.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    “Her family don't approve of relationship, but they're trying for a baby”

Well written article
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    No way John. The DS surely had bigger tits.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    True love should not be disparaged.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love it! Lol!

It didn’t sink in until I saw the photo of her in her high school cross country T-shirt! She’s fit and fine as fuck!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Well, it is Arkansas/Kansas, so it’s not too far from the norm.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    A while ago, when I lived in New Orleans, a 42 year old employee of mine began dating a 20 year old coworker. They thought they were keeping it subtle, but there were just too many cues to miss. I had her transferred to a different department, since the disruptions were already beginning. When she turned 21, she started killing him. His 42 year old body could not keep up with hers. She was going out every night drinking. He was trying to keep up and getting hangovers, a beer gut, even kidney stones (dehydration), and eventually type 2 diabetes from all the maltose carbs in beer. He had custody of his kids at the beginning, but then they chose to go live with their mom. I don't know how it ended since I moved away, but that was the only lesson I needed to watch in dating someone who was so much younger than me. She was pretty fine, though, I wouldn't have turned down a night or a weekend with her.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Taking a look at that article, in all the photos his eyes looked excited and happy. Her eyes looked like they were telling a different story. If that's his wife then good for him, he needs to be drilling that every chance he gets before someone takes her away. There's nothing wrong with her tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion