tuscl

self control

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:37 PM
my pledge is to not conduct any activities while clubbing that could result in a std. i've been good about this. i've stopped women when they were about to out my dick in their mouth. i met a girl today. i'm not sure i trust myself with her. i feel like she could seduce me into more than i want to do. anyone here ever have a stripper seduce you into more than you intended to do?

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So why do you still go to these clubs then?

:) :) :)

SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Another snow storm coming tomorrow so expect more fuckery from Willy. They say idle hands are the devils playground.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    sjg - because i love my wife and need access to young bodies

njb - i think its just 1 -3 inches right?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @willy is that what she told you?..................oh you were talking about the snow.

yeah i think so.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    oh shit njb showed some wit! i will give you that. i'm pretty sure the wife is happy with everything. she's at least happy enough to pretend to be so.

south of us fuckers are getting a lot more. as ling as everything does what they say it will i don't think there will be any need to stay off the roads
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    What I usually do is just tell the girls I want them to get naked on the other side of the room while I masturbate
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I suspect that we've all suffered from bad decisions on occasion. The degree of suffering varies, though.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Flame war! Flame war! Flame war!
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Just say NO! You are married!
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    There are dancers who have a similar rule. They do whatever they can to keep the customer happy without any skin to skin contact of private parts. This can result in a lot of creative techniques.

One of my long time favorite dancers has struck a bargain with her husband that she will strictly follow this rule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion