tuscl

POF?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
There have been some discussions about dating and sugar baby websites here.
This instance didn't turn out very good for the guy. Everyone, male and female needs to be careful regarding meeting people online.

https://www.cleveland.com/crime/2019/02/…

12 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    That's one scary looking woman.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    " Everyone, male and female needs to be careful regarding meeting people online. "
    Females are obviously at more risk, and I can't see any more danger meeting SBs online than dancers in a strip club. In fact, almost certainly the other way around if you do any screening. The SB I've been having over to my house since Aug has silky long-blonde hair and a 10/10 ass. She must be 10% body fat and models swimwear part-time.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've used in SA in Northeast Ohio--had only one experience where the girl who showed didn't look like the girl in the picture. It was her just ten-fifteen years later in life than the picture.

Whenever I meet someone in person it is always at a public place that I know.

I think you need to be careful but I also think common sense goes a long way in life.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I agree with OP's concern. A lot of people on dating sites/apps are predatory or just out there in some way. There's a reason they can't just meet someone organically. I value face to face communication and meeting a lot more than online crap when it comes to women.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Most of the dating websites require honest profiles now so the risk is a lot lower.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    She looks like an OSU dropout to me.......
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^
    Which equates to a magna cum laude grad at the UM!
    Maybe Harbaugh could put her in at linebacker and your guys might win a couple games. :D
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Truth be told I think she's actually Kenan Thompson in drag. :D

https://variety.com/2017/digital/news/ke…
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    :-D
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "Maybe Harbaugh could put her in at linebacker and your guys might win a couple games."

Not a bad idea.....We'll consider anything that could give us an edge to finally beat your a__es!!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Just because they ask someone to be honest on a dating site doesn't mean they are. People do the online thing when they can't find anyone the normal way.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"That's one scary looking woman."

I have to say that's the common theme among the vast majority of these stories... nearly all of the SB/POF/Stripper/etc. robbed or killed her SD/date/customer/client story, the women are horrible at best and terrifying at worst. Not all, but I can't remember seeing one of these stories in the past few years where I wasn't scratching my head thinking, "you were going to pay money to have sex with THAT???". Obviously, plenty of completely crazy hot chicks around, too, strippers prove that lol. But they haven't been showing up in these kinds of reports very often
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion