tuscl

Was this awful?

Mainster
Arizona
Thursday, February 14, 2019 5:09 PM
An annoying young co-worker has a wife and two kids, with a third on the way. His wife isn't feeling especially amorous, and the dumbass kid starts telling me that his plan is to use some of his overtime pay to "Go find me a hooker at one of those strip joints." He wanted to know if I knew any good places where he could carry out his plan. I gave it our consideration, then told him that while I thought it might be best to use that money for the benefit of his young family, Dream Palace was what he sought if his mind was 100% made up. I further counseled him not to jump on the first dance offer he got; no, he should make it plain that he was holding a big ol' wad of money, and had no intention of taking any of it home. Then the girls would be fighting each other to show him a good time. He bought it, and sallied forth last night- the night before Valentine's Day. The visit went as any PL in the greater Phoenix area knew it would. He ended up trading an undisclosed amount of cash for blue balls, then went out drinking to ease his pain. But he took the wrong lesson from the debacle, and bitched all day about cock-teasing dancers, hangovers, and his angry wife. He figures the root cause of the trouble is that he didn't hit the right club. So I suggested he set his sights on a classier, friendlier place- Le Girls.

22 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    It’s not you it’s totally him.
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    You are trolling a co-worker in real life! Lulz
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think that was a dick-move on your part to screw him over that way and put yourself as some kinda mighty moral authority - if you don't agree w/ what's he's doing just have the balls to let him know, counsel him, or mind your fucking business - are you so moral yourself?
  • Mainster
    5 years ago
    No, I just don't like the little fucktard.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Well I commend your honesty, but it's a dick move, being that is't his money not yours not much you can do about it .
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah it was awful, and judging by your posts I'm sure you're happy about that. But why does the guy confide in you if you find him annoying? Do you act like you're cool with him even though you're not?
  • JeffTUSCL
    5 years ago
    This coworker will Google for strip clubs, find this site, encounter your description and know exactly who you are at work and out you. Topics like this with highly detailed information are horrible ideas.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    He posted it as VIP so we’re safe
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sounds like he needs a better source for intel. And yes it was a dick move, but some educations need to be earned first hand.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    There are so many ways that this could come back to bite you. The fact that your co-workers see you as the “go to” guy for mongering questions puts you in a difficult enough spot. Now, you are putting a young wife and children in jeopardy by egging this jerk on. That too will become known to your co-workers, and your boss. Not the best career-enhancing move.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    OMG. Was it a dick move? Yeah, probably. But it is still funny. If the guy was dumb enough to follow that obviously stupid advice he would have been hustled out of his money without it anyway. None of us know anything about what this patsy is like. I don't get the holier than thou berating of the OP.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If a coworker asks me about strip clubs - I know nothing. It’s that simple. I’m in a corporate office where it’s not appropriate to discuss strip clubs openly - so any discussions would be private. It’s clear the OP doesn’t like the younger guy, and that’s fine. Some young dudes can be headstrong and uninformed, and that can lead to wasting money and getting nothing in return. Even if the OP offered insight regarding clubs and extras, and specific locations, it’s possible the young guy might not have listened. A simple out would be to tell the guy - Nobody gets laid in those joints. “Strip clubs are designed to take your money and offer little in return, except for blue balls. Don’t waste your money!”
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    So, you encourage a guy with a wife and kids to waste his extra cash in a place you *know* won’t give him what he’s looking for, and you think you’re some kind of upstanding citizen for it? You’re a dick. And frankly, I hope he *does* join TUSCL, write a review, see your post, and give you all the shit you deserve. Fucking loser.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Main, In simple English, "You blew it!".
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I think you did your coworker a favor, maybe even saved his marriage.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Tell him he did it wrong. Tell him he needs to "make it rain" on EVERY stage dance and they'll line up to blow him.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    So was all the advice bad or was it just the club suggestions? I’m not familiar with Phoenix so I’m a little lost.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ seems he purposely suggested to the guy an area club well-known for ripping-off customers
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    lol... part of the learning curve. had i known of tuscl and BI early on... my sc experiences would have been better much earlier.
  • warhawks
    5 years ago
    Would have saved a whole bunch of money and been better prepared for my strip clubbing days if I had followed the advice on here when I first started clubbing. Oh well, sometimes the lessons learned the hard way are the best...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I will improve his day and dump a load in his basement
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion