tuscl

I wanna take Icey on Valentine's day date bc he's funny and sweet!!:)

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Haha..with chocolates but no kissing lmao he just has a cute af personality

14 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    You must have midget fetish
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What, the Queen of Sex doesn't kiss?

Why not?

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!! ^^^
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He has a personality huh ?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ I find him to be entertaining, intelligent, thoughtful, and a big plus for this forum.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I hope you find your mind soon it must be rough living la vida loca
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    La Vida Loca was a good movie about LA Latinas.

SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Unsurprising you'd be attracted to one of the biggest douchebags on earth. Less surprising that SJG would feel a kinship.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Well if he is a slim Mexican boy then he is SJG's type.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole, always knew you were down baby girl
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Skibum, please refrain from being agitated bellicose and belligerent. Your statement is false, malicious and damaging to my reputation.

20fag, What's wrong with La Vida Loca?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And not surprising that I do not think much of Skibum or Ime.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nichole, not wanting to delve into your personal stuff, you are sounding to me like a very inexperienced girl. And this seems strange because you sometimes dance in strip clubs, or at least you have.

Of course you have a right to handle your own affairs as you see best. And of course I am glad that you are posting on this forum.

You will have to find your own way.

I do not know you, but if you are an immigrant from a third world country, then yes, the US is different. And if you are first generation, then the same applies, the US is different.

And then also with someone like myself, way way beyond college age, and having survived a death trap of a marriage, I do not look at things the way that you do at all.

But please do keep posting, and as ever you wish.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion