tuscl

Had the pleasure to meet Founder

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Saturday, February 9, 2019 4:51 PM
Super guy, we had a great time and I had the opportunity to introduce him to my favorite club in Vegas. I’m looking forward to hanging out more with him.

34 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Nice! He's a Class A act. I will probably catch up with him in June...
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Sounds cool. If I were in the Vegas area I'd have definitely met up with him. I'll be there in early August, if he's around then maybe I'll get verified without sending a hairy chest pic, lol. You guys should have invited Liwet.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    That would be very cool. I'd love the opportunity to meet him. I"ve had the chance to meet several TUSCLers recently. I think it makes the discussions more meaningful when you actually know the person online. And some people look nothing like what you envision.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ I've had people tell me that they expected me to look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Then they apologize for having underestimated how incredibly handsome I actually am.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^ Uhhhhhhhhhhh......... yeah, right !
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Good time. CH3 afternoon... Great vibe
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    @Founder. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Again a pleasure.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Did Icey show up? But smash that like button.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Icey/trap/rxeza et al were there in proxy
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ flagooner i bet you look like an old jackass sucking on a friutcup!
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    What’s with the anger countryman?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Can't we all get along?
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Honestly I’d buy the guy a beer if I wasn’t worried about getting stabbed for the dumb shit I said lol... A lot of people know that I kind of fucked with the board prettt bad off and on over he last two years. Founder and me got into it but eventually he just reached out and cleared the air and acted like the bigger person. He’s actively trying to improve the board and offers a very useful resource site. I’m my lucidity I have a high opinion of him overall.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Founder, does she look like her pics in person, and did you take her for a spin? We need the seal of approval before my next Vegas tour. Where will she be dancing?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @flagooner >I've had people tell me that they expected me to look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney. Then they apologize for having underestimated how incredibly handsome I actually am.< You realize that Brad Pitt looks nothing like George Clooney; )
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    I think he means they expected him to look like them from the rear, bent over.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ @25. Different people have different expectations. Some say Brad Pitt, others George Clooney. I've had a couple people tell me they had pictured me looking like Tom Cruise and subsequenly apologize for their having low expectations as well. I stopped at 2 names because I find bragging to be a bit gauche.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I completely understand, in some circles Quasimodo was considered a handsome fella, in case you don’t remember who he is, his name should ring a bell ;)
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ You haven’t even seen him, so basically you’d want to fuck him for what?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    BBS, it will be a good time :)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    man. maybe a LV meetup might be scheduled.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    You mean fuck him over, to get even on the man who cheated on you and left you with a child to support?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    What’s this with fucking founder over? Over what? Will Juice be below the bed eating chicken wings when this is all happening?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lol!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Who will visit Founder first? BBS or some other cock sucking tramp who needs $$? Lol!!
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    If he’s giving out money maybe I’ll give it a try. HJ would be my limit though.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @BoringLoser lol! “Who will visit Founder first? BBS or some other cock sucking tramp who needs $$? Lol!!” Well I suppose if my boyfriend is cheating on me with a pack of hombres, then I’ll have to figure out how to get even somehow.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ My only reason for posting on this thread is because it appears you’re jealous of lotsoffun201, the OP. IMO it seems like you don’t want to be left out of the attention she has gotten from Founder. If you’re a sexually charged female and choose to express yourself in that way, then by all means have fun as tramp would be a compliment. The only girls I think are whores are the ones not fucking me whom I want to fuck, or else they want to fuck me and I’m tired of fucking them. It’s a male thing.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Uh, lotsofun201 is a dude, so there's that... He's got a good grip on how to handle a strip club in the afternoon. And Meat, BBS has proven herself to be a pretty down-to-earth woman. A woman who loves cock as much as we like pussy, and she is not afraid to admit it.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lol! I judged lotsoffun by his/her Pics. Nice!!
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    BBS, if you are going to Vegas, in June, I'd love to work something out with you while you are there (I frequent there often!).
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    No BBS, I put that avatar pic on here just for you! Actually not for you specifically, but for your types. Who you calling “you people”?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lmao
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    No, your just an attention whore, and one in real life sexual Partners. Good for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion