tuscl

I’ve been really striking out recently

This dancer I’m into at the club, I stood outside of her window, with a boom box and played in your eyes by Peter Gabriel, fucking girl still didn’t want to have sex with me. How have y’all faring out there in 2019?

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'd suggest having an open briefcase with lots of $20s set next to you as you serenate her - it might just do the trick
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Have you tried sending her dick pics? If not, Valentine's Day is coming up.

Hmmmm, I just realized Valentine's Day is VD for short.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol! Somebody from this board told me he had suspected you were my troll account, Muddy9. I think I am now starting to understand why. Smash that like button!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - send her a dick-pic w/ little heart-stickers stuck to it for Valentines - I think she'll really like that and appreciate you going thru the effort
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Or - a dick-pic w/ a tiny stuffed-bear hanging from the head - ahhhhhh
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ oh yeah - the classic
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Use the SJG system. Chloroform and duct tape.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I just wanted to be romantic (I would insert the shoulder shrug thing but I don’t know how to fucking make it)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Perfect dick photo.

https://imgur.com/a/erXDwtK
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    It sucks to go through all that effort just to have them call the police on you. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No way I'm opening that Shadowcat link, but I'm guessing it's a photo of @Icey
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    >I’ve been really striking out recently<

Do you really wonder why !
    ;)
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    Weird, RickDugan is an expert on everything and he says that all dancers are really hookers. There has to be something seriously wrong if you're soliciting prostitution and the prostitute rejects you. Or could it be that most dancers really aren't hookers?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Rx posted: "RickDugan is an expert on everything and he says that all dancers are really hookers."

Is that what I said? You keep making this statement, I keep pointing out that I said no such thing, and then you go to yet another thread and repeat the same statement. Are you autistic or maybe suffering from dyslexia?
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    @Rickdugan, you're trying to shame me by implying that I may have a disability as if the disabled were lesser individuals deserving of rancor. Wow All that just because your fallacies were pointed out. So as per usual you resort to childish outbursts using pejorative epithets aimed at those you view as weaker than you.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Rx, actually I'm just trying to find an explanation, if there is one beyond trolling, why you keep repeating the same goofy nonsense over and over. Either you (1) didn't read what I posted, (2) didn't process it, (3) have a personality disorder which keeps you stuck on the same concept, true or not; or (4) you are trolling. if it's (4) then you got me. If it's (1) - (3) then go I'm not sure what to say other than go back, re-read what I posted and try your best. Think of "The Little Engine That Could." ;)
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    @Rickdugan. The goofy nonsense in question is derived from your posts. You stated every dancer outside of major cities is a prostitute. Not me. In fact you went to great lengths to attack me for stating otherwise.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ok, you're trolling and you got me. Thanks for confirming. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ " as if the disabled were lesser individuals"

Well, if they (you) are disabled, by definition they (you) are not fully able.

So yeah, they (you) kinda are.
  • Rxeza
    6 years ago
    @Rickdugan. You should be able to own up to your own statements.

@Flagoneer. So you belittle the disabled? Do you brag about that as much as cumming in your pants? Or do you save it for when you feel anonymous online?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Actually I brag about cumming in my pants a little more often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion