tuscl

Strippers on drugs, again

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
About once every six months I bitch about this, but I've had to let go of yet another favorite over this. if you saw my last thread, this is the same girl who left a half eaten chicken wing in the cup holder of my car. We had a good OTC outing, but when I was driving her home she passed out against my shoulder. I had to roust her twice in order to get proper directions and each time she immediately dropped back off. I know that classic nod off when I see it, so another one bites the dust.

The saddest part in all of this is that this could cost her long-term custody of her kids. She had her kids taken not too long ago by child welfare for abandonment that involved her soon to be ex husband. As a condition of getting them back within a short timeframe, she agreed to a monitoring plan that includes routine drug testing. We'll see how that goes I suppose, except I will never know as she's now off the roster.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seeing dancers OTC will often expose the PL to the dancer's drama wether it's drugs or something else
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yep, had one of those not too long ago. I was considering OTC, since club visits were so good, with no evidence. The the last couple of times, she was walking around half asleep, barely able to stay upright.

Still wondering how I missed the signs for so long. Well, three weeks. Unless she started using recently, and escalated fast, I’d have thought there’d be some more overt signs.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Sad to say the least. I've seen what drugs do to people. Even in a short time. Seen strawberries turn to full blown crack hoes.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    heroin is bad though, Id stay the hell away
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Heroin is pretty rampant around here. Barely a week goes by when somebody on my FB timeline (the monger one) is talking about yet another heroin death. I’ve had to deal with a fair bit less variety in the last few years because I’m not willing to continue with someone once I find out they’re doing it.

I do sometimes miss the signs until after we’ve done the dirty, but once I find out, I’m done. Only once do I recall a case of willful ignorance on my part. And I still wish I’d kept in contact with her. She’s a sweet girl, even aside from her intense and hardcore submissive side, and it was truly sad to see her decline.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Start paying more Rick and you’ll get a better class of stripper.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Using drugs does not disqualify strippers for me because most of them are on something. But leaving "a half eaten chicken wing in the cup holder of my car" would be going too far.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Heroin is more of a white trash drug but I think its popularity is unfortunately growing
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    She sounds hot.

Not!!
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Come on rick, she was carrying that chicken wing around for a couple hours waiting to share it with you and you didn’t even try it
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    On a positive note. When they go back on drugs they start losing weight again.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    2 favorite fucks of mine from around 4 years ago, 1 a dancer and the other a civie, both the same age at the time, 21, and both beautiful have taken a dive off the cliff with heroin. Both have been in and out of jail, the civie is locked up in county right now after spending 2 years in prison and failing her rehab after release and she may eventually join the dancer in ongoing rehab. It seems that once they fall into it they can't get out or just don't care anymore.

Some people think that only dregs do heroin and become junkies but I've know and met several beautiful young ladies that end up in that trap. I suspect some of them are no longer around.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe she has narcolepsy?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Could it be that they turn to drugs after engaging with Dugan
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've heard many people turn to drugs after a traumatic event
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I thought it was to help them cope ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ probably the only way they can

:)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^ Ouch boys. Don't make me more paranoid than I already am. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Meat posted: "She sounds hot...Not!!"

@Meat: Actually she is hot as hell, though that won't last long if she's doing H.

@GMD: Heroin is rampant around here too and girls with emotional problems are especially vulnerable. I've been seeing this girl for years, but the lifestyle has finally done her in or so it would seem.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ She sounds like a clone of Gawkers ATF, so now should we expect to hear stripper stories from you ala Gawker;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Lol 25. I think you'll have to keep looking to gawker for that kind of entertainment. There is no way that I could ever compete with that man's tragic tragic love affair with a heroin addict young enough to be his grand daughter and who he forked over vast sums to, among the many other things he did for her, just to receive her fleeting affections. ;)

And since I could never compete with our tuscl legend, I don't even try. When I learn that they are doing hardcore opioids I drop them. In fact, this is the second I've had to let go in a couple of weeks for the exact same thing. The stable is starting to get a little empty now, but these things always go in cycles anyway. Losing this one stings a little bit though as she's been a good one for me for a long time, but here we are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion