tuscl

Heading back to the PDX

bruno0639
California
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 8:48 AM
Hoping to get to a club or two. My favorite is Spyce, any other downtown favorites, would love to hear them.

6 comments

• npluppa
    5 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Spyce is probably the best downtown club on a consistent basis. However Club Rouge can be really good too and the private dance areas are nice. The third downtown club is the Golden Dragon. It's non-alcoholic so you get more of the young crowd there and the hustle vibe is high. The strippers there are usually young and thirsty. It's an alternative to the gentleman's club vibe to Spyce and Club Rouge. Try them all if one of them doesn't work out. All are within walking distance of each other.
  • bruno0639
    5 years ago
    Awesome SLD, I looking forward to some fun. Also head about a club that I think is called Casa Diablo or something? Have you heard of it. Supposedly they will only give you $2 bills though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @bruno0639 My recommendation is to start at Club Rouge and if it doesn't work out, immediately go to Spyce, and then try the Golden Dragon. If you are there on a weekend night it will be packed from 11 pm to 2 am. It may not be your scene but it's worth a stop and at the least you'll get a good stage experience there. Casa Diablo is in an industrial area and not really downtown. I don't go there by choice because the dance prices are too high and because of the stupid a$$ $2 bill policy. The owner, 'Johnny Diablo', is the biggest rip-off bitch in town. I don't support any of his clubs. (But that said goddam there is usually a big line-up and hot strippers there, and they do some crazy lesbo stage sets there. But still I don't support his clubs because of prices.)
  • bruno0639
    5 years ago
    I think based on that I will be avoiding Diablo, although the girl on girl action is appealing. Im going up today and have time possibly tomorrow and most likely Friday
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you have three nights of fun lined up. Friday night will be busy at all of them and bring out some of the finest PDX strippers. Forgot to mention there are also Mary's and the Kit Kat downtown but I consider Mary's a dive and the Kit Kat a cabaret show. Oh and don't forget to stop by Voodoo Donuts at some point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion