tuscl

What do you do when you can’t cum in your pants?

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Monday, February 4, 2019 8:52 PM
We all know the joys of jizzing inside of our pants, but what about when your dick comes out? Do you just go to town and paint the couch white or are you a little more careful about where you put your gravy?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Why not just catch it in a napkin and then spread it on the inside of your pants?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some hardcore TUSCLers prefer to use a stripper's mouth to keep things tidy
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    So far I think shadow has the best solution. The other suggestions sound like they come with a vip price tag.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Yeppo. Like all Mongers on here there are times a beautiful young thing will commence to excite this old man. Personally I really don’t enjoy it when my little head throws up in our slacks - that wet feeling is best when it happens as he and I run bare ass naked into some pretty girls mouth, boobies or pink kitty. I usually work hard to not spew my spunk in my pants - once several years ago in Dallas a relatively new dancer who was an absolute spinner was sliding her cute little ass up and down my pants and reaching through to cup my balls. Before I knew it I had that rumbling feeling and it wasn’t something I’d eaten. I gently pushed her away, grabbed my cock through the opening of my cargo shorts and let him spew spunk on the floor. She just rocked back and waited till he was feeling better. She shocked the hell out of me when she said she would have swallowed that load instead of dumping it on the floor. I just sort of smirked and started to put him away. She commenced to slap me and licked me clean - then she put him away. Yes, I got her schedule and digits so I could accommodate her wishes. Looking back it was funnier than hell because they dancers were always giving dances to guys in these high backed chairs on wheels that they would just roll around to make little forts for some limited privacy. I really enjoyed those forts after I figured out how the game was played. My education was fulfilled back in 2010 when I pulled a chair away from a fort not knowing what was going on and getting an eye full of a guy with white hair eating a really young black dancers pussy (he was in there up to his ears!) and she just looked over smiled and said something like.... Honey, I’ll be ready for you to fuck me in a couple minutes - he is the best pussy licker - he’s made me cum already! I just sort of stammered some nonsense, pushed the chair back in and ran into a waitress who laughed at me. Thankfully the waitress took pity on me and almost perp walked me to a chair closer to the stage where she said I would be safe - she took my drink order and came back sitting down in a chair to educate me because I was a damned yankee. When the black dancer came over my favorite waitress told her I was hers for tonight. I appreciated that because I wasn’t ready to go full on freaky fucking at that point and I told the waitress that - she laughed and watched out for me as she worked. She would bring different white girls over that night and give us our very explicit directions. It was almost like having your older sister introduce to the world of itc fun/games. By the end of the night I was enjoying myself, had kept my cock in my pants and limited myself to a hell of a lot of ass grabbing and titty sucking with a bit of fingering for fun. Toward the end of that night my waitress came over, sat in my lap cowgirl and asked for a lap dance back in the chairs. Not being a fool, I agreed and gave her my last $50. She smiled, stood up and stripped right in front of my near the stage chair - you could have heard a pin drop if the music wasn’t blasting - a rocking tight body with no tatts and the cutest little butt. Off we went to the high backed chairs! Made a fort and off with my shirt. We played for what seemed like forever and then she told me my world was going to spin. Out came my cock and it slide in her mouth with a slurp - yep, I was hard. She sucked me till I blew an awfully big load in her mouth. I think my heart stopped when I stopped pumping my load into her mouth. She crawled into my lap facing me and opened her mouth and all I saw was this huge puddle of spunk in there. After she dribbled it into her hands she rubbed her chest with it like it was lotion. Then I had to run the lotion in and yes, I have to admit it was fun to lick my cum off her nipples. We stayed back in the chairs for quite a while before she told me to go home and come back to see her again the next weekend afternoon when she worked. When I left my was spinning! I had learned things to do instead of spewing in my pants!
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Wow...what a great story George!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @george123789 That was a good story, that was great service from the waitress, she definitely earned her tip.
  • playfulsteve
    5 years ago
    why cum in your pants, when you can cum on her tits/face/in her mouth? Such a waste of a load........
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Wow, you missed the point in so many ways
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I go shit at McDonalds
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    If it pops out I pull her in and give her a creampie, the way god intended.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Bonus points if she shows it to rick later on in the night
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    good story george!
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    I started wearing condoms to strip clubs. A girl initially denied me sex, but she was so damn fine, I bit the bullet and paid $400 for VIP (NYC discount can you believe it?) She told me to pull down my pants. She immediately followed up saying I will feel her better if just the underwear between us. Yet once my boner popped out between my briefs with the condom on she said she'll let me smash her for a price.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Papi posted: "Some hardcore TUSCLers prefer to use a stripper's mouth to keep things tidy" LOL. And here I was thinking that guys who splooge in their own pants are the outliers rather than those "harcore" tusclers. Live and learn I guess. ;)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    when i have the choice i cum in her pussy. her mouth is even better.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Cry. Self mutilate. Think about seppuku.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I never cum in your pants, that would be gay. I always cum in my own pants...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^ You are an ass hole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion