tuscl

Shit. Damn. Again.

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
Title says it all.

55 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Why do they claim to be from New England anyway? Are there any other teams that from a region instead of a specific city?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Sigh. I'll give credit that Patriots pass rush was outstanding all game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never been a Pats fan but you gotta give credit where credit is do
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Sort of like watching your hopes die again as your weasels lose another big game eh dawg. :D
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Hell. Fucking. Yes.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @TheeOSU: Just stick tge knife in my back between the 4th and 5th ribs while I'm already in pain. Thanks, man, lol.

I think it's interesting that you all knew exactly what I was talking about.... ;-)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    See the message in my avatar. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @boring: Actually, back in orehistoric times, they were founded as the Boston Patriots. The became New England when they moved to Foxboro.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    @rick. Ha, ha. I guess that prefabbed image was necessary for all the illiterate Patriots fans...
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Also @boring: Carolina Panthers (note: not even North or South Carolina), Minnesota Vikings, Tennessee Titans.

Shoot, even the Rams come from a geoohaphic area. L A probably encompasses as much area as New England (irony) and certainly has about as much population.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    *geography*

Geez, a person would think I've been drinking while answering on this thread.....
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ATAC posted: @rick. "Ha, ha. I guess that prefabbed image was necessary for all the illiterate Patriots fans..."

We don't have to be literate to count 6 rings. ;)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    The Steelers got there first! ;-D

Let's see who gets to #7 first, lol.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "@TheeOSU: Just stick tge knife in my back between the 4th and 5th ribs while I'm already in pain. "

No need for me to do what your nose picking head coach is an expert at. :D
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I still don't get that early penalty that set the tone for the entire game. They called "hitting a defenseless receiver" because he wasn't given a chance to make a catch, settle himself, and take a step before getting hit. But all game long the Pats were hitting Rams receivers as they were trying to catch the ball without throwing a flag for the same thing.

Fucking refs favored the Pats all game. That's why Edelman was open all game. They were afraid of getting 15 yard penalties.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag, it was the helmet to helmet part of the hit that drew the call. Refs have been calling that penalty all season.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did you listen to the explanation? Helmet-to-helmet was never mentioned.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If he had shoulder tackled the receiver he would have been fine.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not according the the explanation provided by the on field ref nor the in-studio expert.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Actually flag, if you had listened to the special ref commentator trotted out by CBS right after every penalty call, you would have heard the more detailed explanation of the rule. Agreed that the ref on the field did not explain it well. Again, the helmet to helmet against a defenseless receiver has been called all season.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In the booth they talked about the receiver not being allowed the step, or football move, or whatever. But that doesn't matter. That isn't the person making the call and the players dont hear his explanation. The on-field ref explained the reason the flag was thrown very clearly.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “The on-field ref explained the reason the flag was thrown very clearly.”

Flag may be abrasive, but he doesn’t deserve to be thrown anywhere :o
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Thank you @nice, but I take exception to being called abrasive. I prefer vitriolic or brusque
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Flag, have you been watching football all season? If so, you'd understand why the refs called it. Whether the on field ref explained it properly or not is a secondary issue. The simple fact is that the call was a correct one based upon how the rules have been applied all season.

If you want to get mad at something, why don't you get mad at Goff for throwing a floater that would have been a TD to an open receiver if he had put more zip and less arc on the ball. That would have changed the tone of the game immensely.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Or the play before the interception... had defensive pass interference been called on the patriots for holding the receivers left arm down while he tried to catch the ball
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Lol. Nice spice wins the flag discussion.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I hate the patriots... maybe not them as much as I hate their fans.... but they won the game
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    The Pats cheat, the refs called the game in their favor, they got lucky 'cause of xyz, blah, blah, blah,. Look, if the Pats got any breaks from the refs in this game, then you can be sure that the Rams did too. Seriously now, let's stop looking for excuses and engaging in self indulgent whining about nonsense.

Simply put, the Pats are the champs because they won when they needed to and your team did not. Period. Much like when lazy parents blame the teachers for their kids' poor academic performance, the answer is usually much closer to home. Just like when your kid needs to work harder and perhaps receive more direct parental support, your team needs to work harder and obtain more pieces to get better.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I agree with you rick.... the reason I fucking hate the patriots has more to do with their fucking obnoxious fans like you.... you cannot admit that the refs blew a call in favor of your beloved patriots without also saying they blew calls to favor the rams.

Honestly I did not care who won, UGA had players on both teams and that is all I really care about however during this run of dominance by the Patriots their fans have become entitled cocksuckers who really are assholes beyond eagles fans or even cowboys fans.... as far as pro sports they are the fans that I hate the most, not the team at all I have mad respect for Brady, Bellicheck, etc.... its the fans that ruin it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Daddilac, it's not that I can't admit to what you believe, it's that I think you're wrong. I saw the same play and both players were turned towards the ball and fighting for it. The refs let a lot of hand checking go - on BOTH sides - all game long. If the defender had his back to the ball then I'm sure that he would have been called, but when the defender is also making a move to catch the ball then both players have an equal right to it.

This grasping for straws by both you and flag is getting painful now. By any measurement this was a well called game and that includes the holding penalty called against our guy Gilmore. The refs didn't call the borderline stuff, but when obvious penalties were spotted they got the calls right.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Rick I hate to clue you in but for some reason New England fans are a bunch of entitled dicks, I’ve heard your lament about long suffering from many of them over the years and gtfoh, it’s been twenty years since you guys have had a losing season, where’s the suffering , in the distant past, props to the Krafts for doing a good job and keeping their team competitive, but you guys aren’t suffering anything, most of the time y’all sound like that woman that fell down with a bag of lemons, and got back up with lemonade.
    BTW it’s a known fact that certain teams get favorable calls from the refs more often, one of those teams is the Patriots there’s actually a study out there I can’t remember who commissioned it, but I remember reading it about two years back, and they proved, that more questionable calls went in favor to the Patriots and the Cowboys, than any other teams in the league.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol, rick you are fucking delusional.... your guy had both arms around the receiver and you call that going for the ball.... do you even watch football or are you strictly a Patriots fan.... the only person defending the no call on that play is you.... the announcers stated that the patriots got away with one.

I think Saturday night live is going to remake their skit.... if it's not Scottish its crap, only they will update it for the Patriots fans.... if it's not the Patriots its crap.

As I've stated before the Patriots won and they deserved to win however I'm not going to suck the patriot dick like rick does
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "their fans have become entitled cocksuckers who really are assholes beyond eagles fans or even cowboys fans...."

It looks like you're talking about Georgia fans except you forgot delusional and inbred. Lol
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    LOL THEEosu, I readily admit when UGA does something stupid or plays poorly

You just have sour grapes because your team sucks
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Nope! Actually the sour grapes originated from you. You started this whole thing because the former OSU coach owned your team's ass when he was @ Florida. I never thought butt hurt could last years but you're proof that it does. Lol
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Daddilla: Then he got there with the ball, which is also legal. I watched every play of that game and there was no flagrant pass interference penalty committed by either side. You're looking for phantom non-calls now.

@25: I don't know the study that you're talking about, but do good players and good teams sometimes get the benefit of the doubt on borderline calls? Sure they do and that's not limited to football - it happens in every sport. It's a human nature thing. But there were no flagrant missed or bad calls in the Superbowl. The refs let them play and only called the most flagrant stuff. The guys on here chasing phantom bad calls and non calls need to learn the rule book better.

Also, anyone who thinks that there is some conspiracy in favor of the Pats is a Grade A moron. Roger Goodell has 31 other billionaire bosses to report to besides Robert Kraft and each one of them wants to be on TV hoisting up the Lombardi trophy. Indeed, I was getting ready to put my own tinfoil hat on during the AFC championship when the refs helped KC back into the game during the final minutes of regular play with two questionable pass interference calls, one of which basically handed KC a touchdown and the next gave them a huge chunk of yards on their very next drive.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    @Daddilla: Then he got there with the ball, which is also legal. I watched every play of that game and there was no flagrant pass interference penalty committed by either side. You're looking for phantom non-calls now.

@25: I don't know the study that you're talking about, but do good players and good teams sometimes get the benefit of the doubt on borderline calls? Sure they do and that's not limited to football - it happens in every sport. It's a human nature thing. But there were no flagrant missed or bad calls in the Superbowl. The refs let them play and only called the most flagrant stuff. The guys on here chasing phantom bad calls and non calls need to learn the rule book better.

Also, anyone who thinks that there is some conspiracy in favor of the Pats is a Grade A moron. Roger Goodell has 31 other billionaire bosses to report to besides Robert Kraft and each one of them wants to be on TV hoisting up the Lombardi trophy. Indeed, I was getting ready to put my own tinfoil hat on during the AFC championship when the refs helped KC back into the game during the final minutes of regular play with two questionable pass interference calls, one of which basically handed KC a touchdown and the next gave them a huge chunk of yards on their very next drive.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sorry for the double post. My tuscl page had a hiccup.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I do not believe in a conspiracy for the pats... But I also know football and it is impossible for the Refs to get every call correct.... It is also impossible for a Patriots fan to ever admit they benefited from a poor call or no call, and Rick you have proved this to be correct
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Theeosu.... You are right about your former lying shithead coach.... I would pay 1,000 dollars to kick him in the nuts.... but your incessant ranting about the rigged system and the SEC is where it all started for me
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yes I'm correct that you're so butt hurt over my former coach that you threaten him with violence but as usual you're wrong, I never commented about your team until you started in on me and about any rigged system comments from me. You're confusing me with another member who I won't name.
    I know having to pay all those chicks you call whores to leave takes up most of your time and it obviously has affected your judgement, Lol, but prove me wrong if you can.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Actually Daddilac, I could argue the same about you. That you are so arrogant and entrenched in your belief - and perhaps a bit biased against the Pats after your team's historic collapse a couple of years ago - that you can't admit that you're just wrong. Because contrary to your belief, I'd rather see my team lose than to see it win on a bad call or a flagrant penalty that was missed. I can't enjoy the win if I think that it wasn't earned - it's just a personality trait of mine. I just didn't see any flagrant penalties that were missed.

Now are refs perfect? Of course not. Are there borderline issues that get missed all the time, such as a defender getting to the receiver one eighth of a second before the ball does? Of course. The play is happening at game speed and what looks like simultaneous contact in the moment may look different when played back in super slow motion. But that doesn't mean that the ref made the wrong call - that split second stuff is rarely called because refs don't analyze each play in slow mo looking for a potential penalty.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    First I do not have a pro team that I have ever cared about, so it has absolutely nothing to do with the Falcons meltdown

Second I believe you are so blinded that you will never see a missed call that benefited the patriots, So I have no doubt that you believe that personality trait is real... there are insane asylums full of delusional people.

Third I have watched that play from three different angles... Cooks should have made the catch, that is what champions do and it is why they lost. However in each replay you can plainly see the defender grab his arm THEN turn his head to look for the ball.....
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    the osu... I really do not care enough about it to research who said what first.... I will always believe you to be an arrogant asshole supporter of high school football and you will always see me as an uneducated hick.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, good because I have other things to do besides arguing online for the rest of the week and I'd rather bitch slap rumdummoron anyway. :D
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hey, you're both right.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I just went and took a look at that play again. Seriously? That was just part of the hand checking I referenced above, which....wait for it...wait for it...BOTH teams were doing all game. Cooks was able top raise that arm when the ball came, so the holding wasn't that bad. That's the type of thing that a pro receiver has to be able to fight through. Cooks should have caught that ball and his inability to so, not once but twice, is exactly why the Pats sent him packing last year.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Damn Rick why are y’all so invested in this, sort of like on my thread about the girl who texted me, you can’t let it go boy, that’s why folks hate the Patriots fans, geez even the Patriots knew they got away with something didn’t you see how quick they rushed into the next play.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I gotta give Rick credit here.

Not letting things go is part of what being a hardcore fan is all about.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Because he sucks Bradys dick and nobody is gonna talk bad about his boyfriend and his boyfriends gang of thugs
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^ Lol to both
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Flag, you are right and he is a hardcore fan he is not living in the real world.... Probably similar to me when it comes to the dawgs or Theeosu with the buckeyes, or any of the other passionate fans. In Ricks case he is so fucking delusional that he does not recognize how delusional he is
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    @TheeOSU I took the time to look and I apologize it was not you that started the feud with the conspiracy theory about the SEC.... the first comment I found came from you after LSU beat Georgia
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion