tuscl

Dancers who only dance on stage

rl27
Ohio
After reading Paul Drakes question on dancers who never go on stage. There is also the opposite, dancers who only dance on stage.

Over the years I have been to clubs where there are a certain number of dancers who only dance on stage, and never give private dances. I tend to notice these in so called high end clubs. The first time I recall seeing this was at Christies in Cleveland, back in the early 90's.

There were about five dancers, all very hot who never were available for dances, regardless whether you asked.

One day, at one of the chains, Solid Gold / Pure Platinum in the 90's if I recall, I asked one of the dancers why I never saw certain dancers out, and she mentioned that they had certain gals, some of which who moved among the clubs, who only danced on stage, to make sure there was enough hot dancers to keep the crowds entertained. The club would basically guarantee a minimum amount per day, and would cover their tips if they didn't make enough while on stage. Which wasn't hard to do if there was 8 or so side stages, and the dancers typically were on one stage at least 6 songs per hour.

Now my main question goes for individual dancers who only dance on stage, and not ones that are hired by the club.

There were three dancer I knew many years ago, who danced in several clubs, one was a smoking hot brunette, the other two were hot blondes, and all worked for a local modelling agency. Each would dance on stage and would sit and talk to you at a table, but refused to give lap dances. The brunette told me about all three when I asked for a dance, and she said she only danced to make additional money when she wasn't modelling, and didn't give lap dances, but did recommend a few dancers I "would have fun with."

Another was a hot blonde, who was kind of and stuck up and actually said she didn't give lap dances, because she made enough money she didn't need to.

10 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Only features if that counts. Seems like a waste of time. I have been to some clubs where girls do make slot of money on stage but that is rare. And I’m not talking about those ghetto ass make it rain clubs. But that is only in a few markets, where you got some high rollers runnin around.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe in Portland. Stage is more of a thing over there.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    One of the natural prettiest spinner takes the stage quite often in hong kong and also dances on the bars.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Such dancers would starve around Detroit, where there is only a little stage tipping and the money is made on private lap dances.
  • Lovelyeast
    6 years ago
    Makes no sense. Most dancers go on stage every hour to hour and a half and only dance on stage for 15-20 minutes. So they waste 40min to an hour when they could be maximizing on money. Doesn’t make sense
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bharlem81 What doesn’t make sense about it? A strip club is a business, I get that you want to maximize your money, but in order to make any money for you, the club needs to make money as well, if you don’t contrite to their income they don’t need you, consider your stage sets as part of the cost of doing business.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I met one dancer that was older but good looking that refused to do dances. She claimed to be getting divorced. I gotnthe impression she wanted to dance and do stages only so she could tell her ex she was a stripper
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    It happens. IME there are some girls who just aren't equipped to deal with customers one-on-one. Obviously these girls aren't making as much as they would if they if they hustled off stage, but I guess that they can make enough to make stage only worthwhile to them or else they wouldn't keep doing it.

Clubs that I've seen in recent years that seem stage-only dancer friendly include:

1. Many of the club in Queens, which have stages inside the bar and multiple tip walks per set. It doesn't hurt that some guys like to show off in them, especially later in the night.

2. Sam's Hofbrau in L.A. Both times I went there guys were throwing chunks of money onstage. They have benches along the back walls for LDs, but I never once saw them being used.

3. Penns Port in Philly. In fact, it is designed that way. They only schedule a few girls per shift and continue to rotate them. The girls show a lot and do tip walks on the bar before disappearing into the DR. They are then not seen again until her next their next time up.

Most of the girls I see behaving like this are young and probably newer to the business, though of course I can't confirm that because they don't talk to anybody. Obviously the only thing to do in these situations is just to move on to the next one.
  • hepguy
    6 years ago
    At Granville Strip in Vancouver, British Columbia they appeared to have two completely separate groups of dancers, one group did the stage shows and the other group roamed the floor getting customers to go back for "private" dances. The stage show were pretty good, with many customers tipping $5 or more for a 3 song set ($5 is the smallest piece of Canadian paper money). The "private" dances were expensive but all air, although nude.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Never understood it either, but I have seen it over the years, although not so much recently. Several I know of where at a clubs with multiple satellite stages.

Cheeks in Dayton, where depending on how many dancers there were, a typical dancer would be on stage or the satellite stages for around 7 songs every forty-five minutes to an hour. I don't recall any dancers at Cheeks not giving private dances, but it would be possible there.

Especially considering one of my favorites was tipped well over $100 in singles while I waited for her set to complete. The dancer who followed right after her, was even more popular.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion