Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this girl

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Decent. Not enough pics to really judge.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I like to keep girls in high heels and makeup.

SJG

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

looks like a pass to me.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•
Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•
Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Not bad, but I would certainly look at other options.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Nothing special IMO

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

She looks pretty good to me but I just woke up due to the stupid hotel calling me telling me the power will be off for an hour after midnight. Glad I have no plans to stay here again. Between 8 to 9 ish but I would need to see more pics.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Discount Sansa Stark; a bit thick for me.

Profile picture for Aspen_Holiday
Aspen_Holiday
•

I'm another female but I like the photo of her on the street more. I think she is cute with in a natural/girl next door type of way. I personally like the more glamorous look, makeup, fake lashes, etc. But she is still pretty.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Who is the first person.? The other person is good looking

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

Where can I find her? Standing on the sidewalk with her panties out.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Here is her daring pic

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•
Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I also thought of Sophie Turner.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Real pictures would help for a judgement.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Based on the later pics, and some of the others on her IG, she’s a definite hottie in my book. Well within the Dushku Limit.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

George, Good you checked her IG.Looks like others did not check her IG.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

George, Good you checked her IG.Looks like others did not check her IG.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She looks like a shit truck driver. She is too cute to be a lot lizzard

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

上帝保佑大便卡车司机

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

DC,

There are more pics on the links.Check then out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement