tuscl

Crazy night

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 9:42 PM
So I’m at my favorite club tonite, none of my CF’s are there. This girl comes up to me who I’ve had dances with before. She gave me her number in the past for otc but I never called. She asks me why I didn’t call, and I told her I lost her number. I bought her a few drink and she got pretty handsy at the bar. She kept asking for me to take her to the VIP and I finally relented. She’s now getting more handsy and pulls jr out (this is not really an extras club). She then proceeds to give me a work over with her hand. Now it gets interesting in that she pulled her gstring aside and proceeds to give me a BB stripper slide and then slips jr in for a few strokes. She wants to meet OTC free of charge. Damn the last thing I need is a stripper girlfriend. She told me she wants only a FWB. Let’s see how this plays out?

17 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Go for it. Just keep in mind that the cheapest ones often end up being the most expensive. ;)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Good for you
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Don't let jaded assholes ruin it, just enjoy the moment and go for it.... see where it takes you.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    If she looks anything like the girl in your avatar, go for it!
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Go for it
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    See, this is the stuff I wish would happen to me. Gotten close but not quite. FWB seems like a good deal...no strings. I say go for it. Now, this post makes me want to visit a club and search for my own FWB!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You should give her a try. If she wants a relationship - just say no thank you,
  • shanny72
    5 years ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the perfect arrangement but few people do something for nothing.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    what do you think she will want from him?
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Totally agree. I’ve been around the block a couple of times.
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Seems she’s had a dry spell and wants a safe NSA arrangement. That’s all I can figure.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    you're overestimating their hustle,
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Dude, is it just that time of year? I know a lot of couples break up around the holidays, so now the newly single girls who don't want to jump into another relationship need dick?
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Guess she broke off her relationship in September last year. Said there was no P4P involved, just wanted NSA. She’s in her late 30’s and just wants a FWB. I’m cool with that once in a while but nothing more. I’ll see if and how it plays out.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    If its NSA, go for it. If it changes, you get out.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    "she pulled her gstring aside and proceeds to give me a BB stripper slide and then slips jr in for a few strokes" No chance I'd be doing anything either ITC or OTC that would bareback a customer without prompting ITC. Just a personal preference, if you are into that I say go for. Nothing better than free sex from a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion