tuscl

Help me with Tampa PLEASE

JZRM
North Carolina
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:32 PM
Hello everyone. I am visiting Tampa for about 24 hours and want to have as much fun as possible. Any advice, I have never been and several places look good in the reviews. I love Folies in Atlanta and I know nothing will ever compare but what can I expect from Tampa. Are Mons and 2001 really just a tourist trap? Where do the locals go to have a great time?

11 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Mons can be a lot of fun. But you have to know what to expect. No extras or privacy or alcohol at Mons. Nightshift only. No Dayshift so to speak. But after 9 or really after 10, the place gets filled with really cute spinners. Most girls walk around nude so there are very few surprises. The dances are the famous Mons grind. Two way touching with all girls but no kitty play. But sorry, you will not get FS at Mons. The only club in Tampa that has extras is Scarletts Ybor. No party at Scarlett's. No alcohol here either. If you want to drink and watch mostly naked girls, go to Scores. They have to wear pasties. Another option is go to Pinellas County/Clearwater. Diamond Dolls and Atlantis have dayshifts. Both have 15 & 30 minute rooms that are fun. Best club in the area is in Pasco County. Bare Assets in Holiday. But that is a ways from Tampa itself.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I just left Mons. You really should go there if you havent been to Tampa before. Much hotter girls than follies, full two way contact lap dances for $20, fully nude, and very up close and personal stage dances. It’s not a tourist trap in any way shape or form. The main reason that many people do not like Mons is because you can’t get extras, and there’s no alcohol. But still it’s a great club with a very interesting history.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    +1 on Warrior and JS comments. If you have not been to Mons Venus, you should go at least once, just for the quality of the dancers but extras don't happen there. If you are looking for extras head to Pasco or Pinellas clubs. Read EvilDoc reviews on Pasco clubs for detailed information on pricing etc.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Mons and 2001 are tourist traps. Quality of dancers can vary. One visit Mons had a lot more dancers and the dancers were on average 1 point higher than what I saw in 2001. The next visit a year later and 2001 was a lot hotter. As others said Mons dances have no privacy, but the dancers don't really care and you get a lot of grinding and two way contact. Dances in 2001 are a bit more private than Mons, and the contact was even better. Last time I was there extras were possible in 2001, but the cost was a lot higher, had to pay for one of the private rooms upstairs, and the amount wanted by most gals was equal to the room cost. Strangely that night I ended up getting a dance upstairs due to striking out at Scarletts. Scarletts has usually been decent. Dancers will try to make you believe extras require one of the $200 rooms, but that's not true. Only problem is the last time I was there the club was made up of a lot of ROBS, and I left getting only one mediocre dance. Was so lame that day, that I drove back to 2001, and ended up with a decently priced dance even for 2001, from a hot blonde with barely there tits but otherwise a great body, which was as good as I have gotten at Scarletts in the past. Probably helped it was in the middle of a rain storm, and I was one of the only three customers there that time.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I would not call Mons or 2001 "tourist traps"; they are what they are considering the local ordinances in place. Worth a stop if you have your expectations in order. I agree with pretty much everything Warrior said; the thing with Tampa Bay is that all the clubs mentioned are pretty far apart geographically. I hit Scarletts and Bare Assets (my two top choices for above average action) in one night and with traffic it took well over an hour to get from one to the other. Not sure where you will be based out of for your 24 hours..... if it's the airport area I say go to Mons (to say you have been there) and Scarletts (for more action); they are only like 15 minutes apart. If you are over on the Clearwater side of the Bay try say, Diamond Dolls and Bare Assets; ~ 25 minutes apart.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I'm not local, and I haven't been to Tampa in a while. But when I used to go to Tampa Pink Pony was a good bet on days.
  • shanny72
    5 years ago
    Scores and Dollhouse have hot girls and alcohol. No chance for extras. Mons and 2001 are exactly as reviews say. Hush has alcohol and possible extras Latina heavy Pink pony no alcohol has extra possible but $$$ Envy is a dive but easy Tampa gold club has lots of hot Latinas who want too much for extra but can be negotiated Deja vu is not reliable enough to bother Scarlett s is pretty much a sure thing
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    I went to Pasco clubs two nights ago. Worst fucking strip clubs ive been to since my last trip to Chicago. What good are extras with girls that are this ugly.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    JS69, Did you go to Bare Assets ? I really don't like the other clubs in Pasco, but I have found some talent in BA at night. Best nights are probably Thursday to Saturday though.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i like mons. my three visits (as a out of state tourist) were nice. however no real mileage. next time mons and 2001. bare assets is allways a stop too.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    尝试倾斜的短裙
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion