Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The PIV Room

BoringLoser

^ You are an ass hole

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Since all clubs have mirrors and most clubs have a VIP Room sign I frequently get the opportunity to see a VIP sign in a mirror.

It always makes me chuckle since in some cases that would actually be a more accurate name.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's deep man

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Too deep for my peanut brain. No idear

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I like it

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I like my peanut brain too

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

I once was puzzled for about 15 seconds in a Baltimore strip club by the question:

Why does the Maryland Transit Administration have an illuminated sign above the club’s cash machine.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I’m gonna be seeing that one a lot now. Thanks.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I’ll just think about what else MTA can mean

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Pathetic Inconsequential Vermin room?

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Penis in vagina room was what I was thinking about.

I actually think about it a lot now. Almost every day.

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

Go to TJHK and you won't stop thinking about it ever.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement