tuscl

can wife be okay going to sc?

Gabebj
New York
Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:22 PM
I am a terrible liar, and also I like to speak the truth when wife asks me. I ended up going home too late the other week and telling her when she asked me the next day. (Not the first time) We ended up going to my therapist together the later and she said she was not moral and she could understand it and she was okay with it. However she could not stand I was trying to lie at first. My therapist tells me I should tell her when I am going next time.

11 comments

• Liwet
    5 years ago
    Why are you going to strip clubs?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Some wives are fine with it, especially with the 1990s understanding of mileage. Drink a beer see some tits go home.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Did you really tell her everything or just whatever minimum you could get away with? For example, does she know that you are a regular in your local club? Or that you like LDs and enjoy extras? What are you going to do when just watching and maybe getting a little something outside the pants is not enough? I'm sure that you felt much better getting it off your chest with her, but do you really think that she felt better with that knowledge? Look, each man has to decide for himself how to manage these things, but I'm guessing that she felt worse for knowing and now she's going to be even more sensitive about where you are and when you get home. Where I come from, it was not uncommon for men to have a little side fun, but they always kept it far away from the homefront and I prefer to do the same. But again, to each his own.
    5 years ago
    Dont ask, dont tell
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    The truth will set her free
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Do what a lot of guys here do, lie to your wife and take her to church on SUnday to prove your moral cred. Also keep in mind that going to a strip club is a euphemism for trolling clubs for hookers on this site
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Trust me I normally hide but one day I was stupid enough to drop the cock ring from the pocket of my golf pants after I took it out from the dryer. She was like WTF is this? Mind you she is not stupid...
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    You should trust you ability to lie, more than her ability to forgive
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's your marriage, man. You understand the dynamics of your marriage better than a bunch of anonymous people on a strip club message board. The question you need to ask is whether or not she'll (a) understand your strip club habit long term, and (b) be okay with what you *do* at the strip club. Meaning, are you prepared to be completely honest, or or tell half truths until you get caught (again)? And chances are that you'll get caught again. When it comes to cheating, almost everyone gets snagged eventually.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my ex would divorce me if i would go to a strip club.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Thanks y'all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion