tuscl

To Verify or Not to Verify

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, January 26, 2019 7:11 AM
OK, I could look this information up on each person's profile if I wanted to. But I'm too damn lazy to do that. Plus it gives us something to talk about. Have you been Verified on TUSCL ? Why or why not ? What do you think the benefits would be ? Founder implied there will be some.

28 comments

• s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I got verified. It is a no hassle process. Since you don’t have to show your face in the picture, you can keep your anonymity. And, since founder has had this site up for over 25 years, I think we can trust him. Otherwise this site wouldn’t be getting all the traffic it gets.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    If I wanted to share my picture with other men, I would join a gay dating site (no homo).
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Get Verified it gives you a free drink, and lapdance at a club of your choice, what a deal ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If you are verified you get an ID card that you can show it to any dancer as proof you aren't LE.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure what it is we are verifying if it is just a piece of paper and a close-up of your chest. Gender maybe? I thought about doing a selfie of a jock strap and my chainsaw to see if that would fly.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Nobody except for founder knows if there will ever actually be a real benefit to it for the guys. Shit, I don't even think that founder really know for sure either. But the process is so easy right now that I went ahead and did it anyway. It was literally a quick pic of my hairy chest and the required sign using my laptop camera and that was that. If there ever is a real benefit, founder may eventually be forced to tighten up the verification standards. Better to be in on the ground floor before it gets more complicated and less anonymous.
  • timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Where can I read about this?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Go to your account settings. There is a bar for "Verify Account". Click this and you get a number and instructions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm not verified, I'm too-lazy to do it and I don't see the point - I only use TUSCL for the reviews and the discussion board - if verification is for meeting dancers that's not something I've done in all my time on TUSCL - unless I see a clear need to be verified I'll probably won't bother with it.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    End of the day I’m only here for the reviews. I want full anonymity not down with meeting any of the dancers here (I’ve met one she doesn’t know it), they all seem to have big mouths about people they’ve met.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Ι got verified. Since your photo doesn’t show your face, I decided there was little risk. Hell, I wouldn’t incur much risk even with my face shown. I’m single and retired and financially independent. Why should I care if people know I spend my time in strip clubs and on a strip club website? The major benefit of being verified is I get free blowjobs for life in the Flight Club. I hope all the dancers are reading this.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^^ " The major benefit of being verified is I get free blowjobs for life in the Flight Club. I hope all the dancers are reading this. " OK, you convinced me !
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The footnote, however, states that the free unlimited blow jobs come from the Flight Club restroom attendants.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    having met founder last month in Vegas I had no issues with the process of being verified. I can also verify that founder is verified.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    spice, that was not NICE !!!!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol, it may be lower quality, but at least it’s free. Just like the buffet specials offered. :p
  • founder
    5 years ago
    At this point, verification is really only a benefit to female dancers, as they get free VIP. In the future, being verified will be more appearent to all users, and may have some benefit when we start to mingle.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    I did it. I'm not worried about a significant other finding out I visit this site or strip clubs. They already know I go to clubs when traveling. Figured it was easy and may as well do it now and see if there are any benefits that may come of it later.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ——>”being verified will be more appearent to all users, and may have some benefit when we start to mingle.” Sounds like an SJG underground thing
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    In the organization he’s making it will always be this way
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t know yet. It could benefit me but if people don’t think I’m real on here I don’t think I really care
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. Touché.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I am, but what's the big deal. As Papi said. it really didn't make a lot of difference to him. However, in my case, since my 45+ year clubbing career has pretty much come to a screeching halt, I can still see all without submitting reviews and sort of live vicariously through TUSCL, and keeping in contact with TUSCLers I know.
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    Founder Doxed me I can’t trust him with my info and you can’t either!
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I haven’t done it yet. I’ve not seen a reason to do so at this point.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Do it. I is a verified son of a bitch
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I'm considering disappearing from this site or only reading reviews. I don't see any benefit for verification. I guess if I can't use this site, could always support a different site. It's not like I'm popular or interacting barely with anyone here anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion