tuscl

Tijuana - Cascadas and the bucket of beer?

Tits510
California
When I was last in TJ, I took a chick up to a Cascadas short time room. Upon entry, there was a bucket of beer and the hotel worker asked for $40. I never asked for that beer but paid anyway, because I didn't want any trouble.

Next time, do I have to say something at the front desk before we reach the room?

19 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Question: Were you just confirmed as a justice of the Supreme Court? Perhaps they heard that you like beer from your testimony and just wanted to be hospitable! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You took her to a room in the hotel, or a room in the club?

Never been to HK but from what I've read one gets a bucket of beer when one does a room in the club itself.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    From my experience, it sounds like you were scammed into paying $40.

Short term rooms at Cascadas are at most $19 per half hour and that includes one condom and lube.

You should not need to tell the front desk anything because there should not be a bucket a bucket of beer waiting for you, if this happened to me I would just tell the worker I did not order it, hand it to him, close the door and get to business.

@papi_culo,

You are correct, the VIP rooms in the club include one bucket of beer.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    I took her to a room in cascadas.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    And this was a woman from Las Chavelas if that matters. She was an excellent GFE.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I've used their short-stay room twice, including this past Thursday, and didn't encounter this. Never heard of it before. Makes no sense. You have only 30 minutes. Are you supposed to be double-fisting beers while you're shoving your cock in and out of her? Sounds like a scam. When you get a bucket inside the club with a private room, at least you can finish the beers after you're done doing whatever you do in the private room, so there is no hurry to down them.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    That's definitely a scam. Meseros trying to pull one over on you. Just refuse the bucket and say you didn't order it. If they push the issue just say "No soy un tonto" (I'm not a fool), put the bucket in the hallway, and shut the door in their face. They'll get the message loud and clear and will leave you alone. The girl will also have a little respect for you for standing up for yourself and not letting them take advantage of you. They know the scams too.

The only time you should have to buy a bucket in your room is if you keep a chica for longer than an hour. That's because the bar wants her on the floor selling fichas to make the bar money. Up to an hour you shouldn't get hassled though.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Thanks everyone. I will bear everything in mind for next time. My first time ever in TJ.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as to cascadas... i’ve had that happen to me the first time with a girl from las chavales too. and i paid. i quickly learned that it is a scam by the mesero and maybe the girl too. consider it part of the learning curve. next time say ‘no’.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful Is this perhaps a Las Chavelas thing or do other places women do this also?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in my room i had a older milf hk girl ask for a beer. she ordered a bucket of ten cervesa to my room on the room phone. when the mesero tried to deliver it at the room door i said ONE BOTTLE of cervesa. not one bucket. she did give me a nice bbbj afterwards just the same.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwinderful

I think your milf was trying to meet her drink quota in one arriba... Lol

We all have different strageties to maximize the experience and attempt to minimize the expense, if I use the short term room I order a water and beer for myself (total $8) before we leave HK and after we are done if she is thirsty I offer one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With all those fichas the girls drink you'd think they'd develop a beer-gut, or be drunk most of the time - I wonder if there's really alcohol in those fichas
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @papi_chulo

The beer fichas are about half the size of a normal bottle and some girls do have a slight beer belly (or is that a baby belly).

On the mixed drinks, I've tried a few of the fichas and they are sometimes a little weak.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    think of a ficha drink as buying her time with you at your table. see how quickly she finishes off the ficha. if she makes it last longer... that is good.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwonderful

It's still a crap shoot, I've had girls guzzle down the drink(s) and had a great time and conversely I've had sippers who it was a good but not great time.

I prefer bargirls who order beer rather than mixed drinks.

The ficha quota keeps the club in business and it gives you a good opportunity to get to know her.

Weird bargirl/ficha experience from a few weeks ago: it was 10am and I met a bargirl I was instantly attracted to (awesome eyes), so she wants a beer but claimed it was too early to go arriba, we hang out while she has three beers in between she is funny, flirty, starts lapdancing, so when I ask her again to go arriba she says she wants one more beer and I'm fed up and tell her no, she begs for another beer and when I tell her no she runs to the bathroom and does not return, just my luck I'm attracted to the one bargirl who does not want to go arriba.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    she was probably short on her ficha quota.

instead of 'that is good' on my post i should have written 'that is usually good.'
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    DC: The bar profits about $7 on every ficha sold, so if the chicas are averaging 60 fichas per week, that's over $400 profit per week per chica. There's no way the bar could get most of these poor Mexican chicas to pay $400 per week for the privilege of working in their bar. Hong Kong wouldn't be full of 100 girls every night if the girls had to pay a steep house fee every week.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    @misterwinderful

Lol... Just my luck, I'm attracted to the dancer who short on her ficha quota
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion