Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

extras pricing / fmv

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

what's the going rate for a hj in the club? of course there are different ways to structure the transaction; maybe its the the fee for the dances, maybe its the fee for the dances plus a tip, maybe the room's already paid for and we're just talking the fee for the hj in isolation. however you want to talk about it what is the fmv of fondling a woman while she shakes mr. happy?

5$ ? , 100$ , $10,000,000?

if its $10,000,000 i;m going to have keep my clubbing where it is. i simply don't have that kind of dough.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

so 9k. thanks nice that's what i'll offer up

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

sometimes I wonder what a person means when I see a $.5 written in a review. does that mean $50 or is that $150 ?

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

In COI, some some GPS crew asks $$ for a HJ plus the room fee ($), but the average is $ plus the room fee.

But for just another $ some of the non GPS crew will go FS, so I pass on the HJ, I could do that for free.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I have always interpreted $.5 as $150.... for the life of me I don't know why people use those hieroglyphics....

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Legal reasons??? OMG Are people really so stupid to think that?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Exactly $124.82

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I have never negotiated for a HJ but I would tip maybe $40 - assuming I wanted one - some dancers force unsolicited HJs on custies to extract a tip

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

They might extract more than a tip

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

i was drinking too much 100% agave tequila i just meant $5, $100, $10,000,000 the only symbol is the dollar sign

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I've heard HJs are about $150 to the girl.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Papi_Chulo "I have never negotiated for a HJ but I would tip maybe $40 - assuming I wanted one - some dancers force unsolicited HJs on custies to extract a tip"

Cristobal "They might extract more than a tip"

Epic. Who said wasn't the ultimate laugh factory

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

They are usually included in $100 VIP and sometimes included in $20 LDs.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

The $.5 is some of the worst shorthand out there

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

So you try to impress hoes with your $$$ then try to haggle wow

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement