tuscl

Talking football with the girls

BoringLoser
^ You are an ass hole
Sunday, January 20, 2019 5:30 PM
How many of you attempt this? How often is it successful?

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I’ve noticed that many of the girls who work in clubs that have sports on all the time are at least passing familiar with the games, but don’t seem to “follow” the sport. It’s almost as if they pay just enough attention to engage PLs in casual conversation...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some things are not meant to be
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Usually I don't. The few times football, or any other sport, was brought up, it was the dancer who did so. A few have been quite knowledgeable, but most as George mentioned know just enough for casual conversation.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What is your definition of "successful" ? Am I going to get good sports info from a stripper ? Probably not. Will I win any points with the girls by talking sports ? No.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I don’t follow sports. This, have no interest in discussing such with them.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    i just punch them in the pussy
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A woman's brain is not made to understand football - it's been scientifically proven
  • K
    5 years ago
    a CF is into football and can hold a conversation about most everything going on during the season. She has no idea about the draft.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Maybe NinaBambina does? Or was that just basketball?
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    titties before football
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    My wife knows football, and has been a serious fan for most of her adult life. When she speaks, I listen!!
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    I often talk sports with strippers, including football during the season. I would say that the percentage of strippers interested in sports mirrors that of the general population, so it's about just as successful as finding people around the office who enjoy sports. @Papi, sorry dude but I've met many ladies who understand football just as well as dudes. I guess times are changing! @Willy, for me football before titties but young hot pussy before everything else (note my handle :))
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What's the difference between a football player and a stripper? A. A football player takes a shower after 4 periods.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    My ATF knows more about pro football at least than I do
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I like to keep my football and girls separate.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Nah, I talk about Barbie dolls with them
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Lol @ Jack's joke! :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion