tuscl

Real time roll calls?

Piggie
Pigs likes getting dirty
Does this site have real time roll calls? Where a PL lists the ladies at the club in real time?

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. But it's not a bad idea.
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    I will start RTRC then. But not in RI. I do miss the foxy lady and club fantasy.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    What would be the purpose? This is a national (and international) site. I don't think I want to know that Trixie is removing her top at Scarlett O'Hara's in Sioux Falls at this moment.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Names = Bad
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    The roll call will be in the specific club page. Why is name necessarily bad? It has worked great in other sites.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Real time roll calls would be fabulous. I don't necessarily think the forums should be clogged with them, for the reasons above. But I think it would be a nice service to those poor schlubs who do not have their CFs phone # for whatever reasons
  • bullzeye
    6 years ago
    You could always call the club, too.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Bullz: many clubs have policies against giving out the entire current lineup, and if you ask "Is Porsche there", they just always say yes to get you in. It's not a viable method to get accurate lineup info
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    On another SC site, there are attempts to post "who's on this shift", listing only dancer names and not real names. Guys obviously appreciate the real-time data, but the forum there is even more of a troll zoo than here. The effort gets sabotaged quickly.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Building off of my suggestion that dancers be able to link their verified profile to the club where they work, they should also be able to voluntarily "check-in" to show that they are working.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The more info the better - as long as it's kinda hidden in that one needs to go looking for it vs it being front-and-center - e.g. maybe in the Comments section of a club's page where one has to click on Comments to see it o/w it's out of view - I can see it being helpful just not only for roll-call but maybe give a real-time head-up about the club - e.g. "club is jumping - 40+ dancers - great-vibe" - or "oh wow - free BJs from 2 to 4" - etc.

BTW
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Why is name necessarily bad ..."

A name in itself is not bad - as in stating which dancers are present in the club or just saying you think dancer 'X' is great - names are bad when you say "got a great deal from Bambi for BBBJ, and she can suck the chrome off a bumper" (and yeah, there are SCers that do that)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I got a BBBJ from Ruby the other day.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You mean Reuben you homo;)
  • K
    6 years ago
    Instead of creating a new feature, post it in the club comments if you feel so inclined. Post the date and time
    Wed 1/16 3 pm. Bambi, thumper, amber and jade are here.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    I think there was a prior discussion topic about something along the same lines. Many clubs do post their nightly roll either on their websites, on instagram or on twitter. It would be great if founder could add a link on the clubs home page to that. But the other option would be for PLs to post in the clubs comments if the club posts their roll call and how to find it.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    A few clubs that I follow on facebook post a pic of rheir lineup board each shift which I like but ot seems like it would be only marginally useful to have PLs post updates on a site like this. It would be great if you found an update from an hour ago but I doubt most would get updated frequently enough. Many people here wait days or weeks to post reviews so expecting real time updates while they are at the club would be a stretch.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    How would you get that info though? At some clubs there are 100+ dancers working and I won't talk to more than 20 or 30 of them throughout the night.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure it would be very useful. The chance that another monger is sitting stage side at the Pink PussyCat - at the same time another monger is thinking - “Should I head over to the Pink PussyCat - and see if Bubbles is working?” - seems remote.

If you can’t deal without knowing that a specific dancer is working - talk to her and get her number so she can text you when she’s working.

Names are a bit unreliable with strippers. A dancer could be Jasmine at one club and Ariel at another...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion