tuscl

How to open an otc discussion: a helpful guide for those who are concerned.

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:12 PM
My last 2 otc discussions went this way: While in the private dance area and she was rubbing me through my pants, I looked at her and said do you ever see customers outside the club. She said yes, otc discussion started. Negotiated and set up. Most recently I took my Dick out of her mouth and said, we should meet at my hotel. I reinserted my Dick and then afterwards she gave me her number. We negotiated and set a date. This is easy to do don't over think it. Other examples might help those that find this difficult.

17 comments

• timothyjames55
    5 years ago
    Build rapport, don’t be creepy. I have never been turned down, unless it’s a girl I’ve got to know and truly realized she truly doesn’t do that. Not all dancers do OTC.
  • Pyroxl
    5 years ago
    Was it your 1st encounter with the 2 examples, or had you already known them over multiple visits?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    There are no magic words. Just ask. Try not to sound creepy or pervy. That will be easier for you than for me. The first time I asked a stripper for OTC I was afraid she would scream and call the police and I would be hauled away in the paddy wagon. I didn't yet know that dancers are asked this question every night.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    My first with both but we spent some front room tome together. Maybe 10-20 minutes. I knew they were good candidates from the chat. I could have asked earlier but I used the dances to seal the deal.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Steeling: I hate to break this to you, but you’re doing it all wrong. You’re not supposed to get dances before asking for OTC. You’re supposed to tell her dances “aren’t your gig.” And you should be wearing a three piece suit and pretending to be a chemical engineer. Just ask Ricky Boy. [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    In my experience THEY generally bring it up.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Doctor, I thought you had the trolling out of your system. Guess not. ;) But he is right about some of my views, minus the suit vest or the automatic lie about job (unless your job sucks and you need to). But again, much of what I wrote specifically pertains to guys who are traveling to out-of-town clubs in which they are unknown quantities. It is a much different game if you are a local. I also don't fuck girls OTC who are prone to having a dick in their mouths ITC because I don't want to be X of YY served on a given day - I'll leave those chicks for guys like doctor. ;)
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    Sitting at the bar after coming back from 3 dances for 60.00 semi-private area and having a drink with her. What nights during the week to you typically work turns into what do you do on your off nights to what is your favorite food turns into OTC two nights later. It shouldn't feel like work and it shouldn't require "running game" as some like to put it.......it either fits or it doesn't. Sorry if it breaks someones rules or code of ballers ( actually I'm not)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"In my experience THEY generally bring it up." Maybe this varies by area, club, or PL hunkness. My experience is that the girls bring it up very rarely -- at least until I started my "SA sugardaddy" rap, now sometimes I see their eyes turn into dollar signs like in the cartoons, and they ask me. But, keep in mind my hunting grounds are high end, low-contact strip clubs; the girls there have specifically chosen to not provide much contact, or they could have worked elsewhere. I nearly always (barring the recent SA talk) have to bring it up, which I usually do after I've seen her a couple of times. Unlike timothyjames55, who has never been turned down, I get either turned down sometimes or waffling, although this is happening less and less often as the local SC economy goes to shit even as the general economy is scorching hot; I have, multiple times, eventually gotten a girl who is waffling to a yes -- or in other words, my experience is directly against the belief here that "every stripper either OTCs with everyone, or doesn't do OTC at all; and if she does not say "hell yes", then it's a permanent no". I'd have missed out on some amazing experiences if I bothered to believe any of that.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Ricky Boy thinks he’s getting “low volume” girls because he actually believes them when they say “I only do this with you.”
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    my experience is directly against the belief here that "every stripper either OTCs with everyone, or doesn't do OTC at all; and if she does not say "hell yes", then it's a permanent no". I'd have missed out on some amazing experiences if I bothered to believe any of that. +1---which is why I will state again it either happens in a natural progression or it doesn't. I've had a few girls waffle on me which I hate more than being told no but as a rule what I have generally found is if they will sit at the bar and have a couple of drinks with you it means they are sizing you up one way or another......and one of the ways is if you can be trusted, which is half the battle. Girls who are purely on the hustle will get the dances out of you and either hit you up for VIP or go looking for the next target.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @doctor: A girl who is sucking dicks in a LD room is going to be lower volume than one who doesn't almost every time. It's really just a function of math and probabilities. The one who is spending hours ITC while NOT sucking dicks is likely to suck fewer dicks in a day than one who IS sucking dicks for hours ITC. I hate to state the obvious, but I guess I had to in this instance. ;)
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Doctor has been feeling all emboldened after writing a massive fluffernutter article that boils down to going to a dive or mid-tier club and trying to find a desperate girl from the B Team dayshift who is short on cash and near the end of her shift. Sorry to say this doctor, some of us shoot a little higher than that. ;)
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Ricky Boy also believes them when they say they don’t suck dick in the lap dance room like those other whores do, but since “dances aren’t his gig” and he doesn’t take care of his “stuff” in the club, he really doesn’t know.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Doctor, like subraman, most of the clubs I visit are low contact. In the overwhelming majority of them, the LD areas are either wide open or carefully monitored and, while nothing is foolproof, the odds of serious shenanigans ITC are very low. If you want to keep trolling for the sake of trolling then I suppose you'll do that, but unlike you most of us spend more than 10 minutes in a club, which allows for time to figure these things out. Some of us also have ample research material, at least the reviews written by almost anyone other than you. ;) Btw, how long are you going to remain butt hurt over being called out over that shameful excuse for a club review? ;)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It's not too complicated, just like asking for extras, be direct and clear without being creepy.
  • max_starr
    5 years ago
    Here's a new one for quick OTC...(my gf stripper really was in jail)....I'm down in another city visiting a SC. I walk into this particular place and find the hottest girl...And well, there is only one decent one anyway maybe a 7-8 on my scale. She starts chatting me up....I tell her, year my gf of the last year is a stripper too, but she's in the slammer right now. She immediately says, well let me take care of you while she's gone. I know you guys have needs. Here's my number. I'm working the day shift today and I get off at 9pm...Call me I have nothing to do after work. I did visit her and she fucked me immediately after asking if I could afford $100 for a bj or $200 for fs. I said of course and we fucked for a while...it was quite satisfactory because she had a slim athletic body, may favorite type and i was able to fuck her for a good 30 minutes...I think she was both impressed and a little annoyed at how long it took lol...But she told me to come back any time I needed to!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion