Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Katelyn Ohashi

datinman

Not in Kansas anymore

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

OT, but damn that's impressive.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Don't know why I got a 404.

Try this:

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

impressive!!!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Here is the original video and sound track:

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ozzy man’s commentary! this is one of his better ones!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Zounds!

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I New a girl in Jr high that could do all that.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Awesome!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

But, can she do that in 7-inch heels? ;-)

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

What an amazing display of athleticism and frankly joy in what she can do. I've seen it 4 times now, and every time I think what a wonderful performance that was for her

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I've always liked the body's of gymnasts, but they never come with implants :(

Ozzyman's Review: youtube.com

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Liwet,

Beat you to it! :)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Oh missed it. Also that site is cancer and doesn't go directly to Ozzyman's page.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button. Not just the athleticicism, but also her style.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

damn that is impressive, and she is pretty too

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Liwet,

That is true, but I just posted what a friend sent me via email. I didn't check further. My bad.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

Meh, How was that different from any other gymnast? Besides the showing off afterwards?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Would be so much more entertaining if they would put a brass pole in the middle of the mat...

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I think Yahtzee just outed himself as a Russian Olympic gymnast judge.

"It's all 10's for Katelyn Ohashi, except for the Russian judge that gave her a 7.5 and a "Meh"."

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i hope Katelyn becomes a stripper.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement