tuscl

Strip Club faux pas as a newbie

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Friday, January 11, 2019 12:59 PM
We all have done something in our lives where our initial reaction is "Aw Shit!" I am thinking there must be a wealth of such moments among us in our strip club interactions. For me personally I think the biggest as a newbie was essentially allowing the first dancer to approach me and prevent me from approaching the dancers I wanted to see as I was too polite to ask her to move on. Fixed that issue relatively quickly but as a newbie it is an adjustment to change your social interactions to meet what you are doing in a club. It seems wrong, impolite and rude and that was hard for me to overcome initially. Secondly I was quite naive when it came to the possibility of extras. I hadn't found this site, I was just starting to club after 4 years of enforced solitude after my wife passed and I just wanted to see nekkid women without any other real thought. Thant changed rather quickly as my initial forays were in Washington Park. It literally took the dancer unzipping my pants and starting the show before I really got in my head what was happening. I am a slow study obviously.

16 comments

• Nigerian
    5 years ago
    Mine was kissing them lol. I’m a 7 in the face with a flawless body and I swear every women that sits with me turns it into a make out session even if I’m not interested. Whenever one wanted to make out I was to polite to decline. Took me about 3 trips to start dodging like The Matrix. But in those 3 trips I mixed saliva with prob 25+ women *barf* let’s hope I don’t need Abreva next month.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    On my very first visit, in 1978, I went bareback with a dancer at a club in Ft. Erie. Fortunately, nothing ever came of it, but it scared the duck out of this then 17 year old. Not disease (HIV and Herpes were largely unknown at that point, and the rest are a penicillin shot away from fixing) so much as pregnancy. The thought of a little unknown GMD out there had me sweating.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My newbie experience came at a SC in East Cape G in IL. As I sat there enjoying this hot 9 ish AA dancer grind on me for 30 min she did what I truly thought never really happened in a SC. She pulled out junior, gave me a Billy Joel rendition, then played FS on me. Holly shit was I surprised! I then decided to research the issue and came across TUSCL. I learned about Washington Park IL and did a test run. First time in my life I played Frank Sinatra back to back for 30 minutes each. The rest is history. No longer a newbie BECAUSE of TUSCL. I always Consult this site before trying out new clubs.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    My newbie faux pas was not believing extras happened when I was offered the first time by a dancer. I thought she was just saying it to get me to buy a VIP room, so I passed. About 5 months later after a great lap dance, the dancer explicitly told me what was available in the VIP room and I apprehensively decided to find out. I bought the VIP room and then she told me her tip (another newbie faux pas) and I didn't have enough for the extras, so she said she would dance and I could tip her whatever I wanted to. I thought, yep what a scam, we go into the room she gets undressed, puts a hat on junior and I leave satisfied and a few onces lighter.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    One of my earliest clubs was an extras club but I didn't know it at the time. Most of the girls would be down to fuck by the third song. I was with this one girl in the VIP booth and she said if I had a condom, I could fuck her. I didn't have a condom. I groped her breasts for 8 more songs berating myself in my head for not bringing a condom with me. Songs were $50 each. What I should have done is left, gone to the pharmacy, bought some condoms, and then come back.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Pulling out the credit card. Or worse, letting the stripper see that you are paying for everything with your card.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Pulling out a credit card in some shitty ass little bikini club near Covington KY. This was almost 20 years ago and I long since forgot the name. Don't even know if it's there anymore, but I do know that it was the most expensive HJ I ever got.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I've never made a mistake.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I paid to mud wrestle with a stripper once when some clubs had that. I was drunk and thought that would be cool at the time. It really wasn’t that great and I just looked like the fool I was.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i clubbed in vegas three years. i was hooked like a drug.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Not know what a shower dance was. I wonder if they even still have those anywhere?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I remember my very first visit to the VIP room in Vegas. I was shocked that on top of the $200 for 30 minutes you had to pay for two drinks at $25 each. What a rip-off so thought. I didn't realize that one of those drinks was supposed to be for the girl. The waitress came to take the order, I ordered two long island ice teas and when they came, downed them both. Dancer looked at me kinda crazy, I thought it was because of how fast I downed the drinks. Didn't dawn on me till another VIP visit where the dancer ordered a drink before me that I must have looked like a selfish prick in my very first VIP trip lol.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL, good story.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Another newbie mistake was assuming extras dancers always had covers. A FS offer turned into an expensive HJ because of the lack of the cover.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ditto.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Too many lol. Getting RILed but that also positives though and really was an education looking back on it. Good times just cost a bit. I would say letting dancers that I had no interest in get my money. You know a “Pity dance” Ugh God I’ve come a long way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion