tuscl

Is it cheating on my GF if I onky LDK and get HJ and BJ ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Her own definitely of sex is vagina and dick penetration

She sees it like bill Clinton

So am i safe to asssme ?

She seems cool maybe I'll talk with her about it just to gain clarity

I tell her every time i head off to the club and she says have fun just dont fuck one lol

16 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    yes its cheating
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    It's not cheating if you don't tell her about it.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Didn't you say in a previous post that you fake broke up with your fake girlfriend after telling her about your fake SC visits? You're losing track of your stories. Probably time for some fake 100 push-up workouts to refresh the brain.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Only if she’s real?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The best test for whether or not it is cheating is this....

Would you consider it cheating if she was doing that with me or some other random dude.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Daddalic i like that bro.. Yeah im cool if she was so im good then
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^You guys are such sluts;)
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    It really depends on the boundaries you and your girl agree too. My girl and I go to clubs together and have OTC’d together so if I go on my own she is OK with it. You have to be upfront and tell her what your doing and see how she feels about it. If she’s not cool with it whether you call it cheating or something else it’s not OK if u want to maintain a relationship with her. If you have to keep it a secret then you shouldn’t be with her and continue mongering. Find a girl who shares your enthusiasm for hot strippers and your golden
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    So juice, you are really ok with your girlfriend gagging on my cock until I paint her throat with my baby batter?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yes.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice if your girlfriend can recieve hj's and bj"s you ever consider you might have a boyfriend?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Based on her definition it's not cheating
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I dont think your blow up doll will mind.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    "Didn't you say in a previous post that you fake broke up with your fake girlfriend after telling her about your fake SC visits? You're losing track of your stories. Probably time for some fake 100 push-up workouts to refresh the brain."

LMFAO he just forgets what he posts with what troll profile
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    #seniormoments
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion