Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Vip board right

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ignore any asshole's you don't like, the Vip Room much more fun and effective

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I’m pleased with the decline in troll activity. Less volume but less annoyance and more enjoyable. There are a couple of determined trolls but it’s a significant improvement.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

. Since I have ignored several of the more noxious trolls, it is much easier for me to find discussions I'm interested in and to follow the threads the way I want to.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Yeah the new system is working really well. I think a lot more of us ignoring the un-funny trolls.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

When up log on in the morning I can tell who doesn’t have the trolls on ignore bc those are the threads at the top of the list

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

When I logged in this morning the VIP room and the front room were filled with Trapbaby/Iceyloco threads. Now after finishing work I haven't seen a single one so far in the VIP section. What did I miss?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Nothing

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement