tuscl

WALKERS AND PORTABLE OXYGEN AT THE CLUB!

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Monday, January 7, 2019 8:13 PM
How do you guys manage in the VIP areas and just the logistics of having that with you at the club Do dancers help out or do you utilize them as props during dances???

13 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    If I had those tanks, I would play my fantasy to the fullest! I would go clubbing in full Fireman Gear with my O2 tank on my back week one. Then pretend to be master diver with tight wet suit, flippers, mask and my O2 tank strapped to my back. Week three, Astronaut. On week 4, I would take a break and catch my breath from all the HOT LDs that i received over the month.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Very impressive! A guy could easily make some $$$ at the club selling oxygen to drunk dancers who wanna sober up
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes they could. Lol. A portable O2 bar in a limousine along with some Lactated Ringers, an IV start kit, and some MVI ... sober their shit up so they can continue making $$$
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    always gotta be on top of your hustle! a good hustler can sell anything.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Speaking of which... I think I’ll give The Hustler Club a try in Washington Park, IL.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    sounds fun
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Just a couple hooks on that brace and a bit of Velcro and the damn O2 tank will feel no heavier than the air it carries!
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    who is 2bits? or those portable battery powered oxygen things, those are kinda cool. one time aguy with one came to the club and he would hyperventilate during lap dances and the alarm on it would go off
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Are you sure that beeping wasn’t his Pacemaker with an automatic defibrillator implanted?
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    lol no . management kept freaking out cos of liability. everyone was relieved when he left. or when paraplegics ask dancers to do shit with the controls on their wheelchairs.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    This is a brilliant thread that really needs more participation!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I once saw an old guy fall asleep during a lap dance. The stripper thought he died. Another one got kicked out of the club coz he was trying to take his meds and got accused of having drugs.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion