tuscl

Clemson Vs Alabama

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Championship game is tonight. Who ya got ? I like Dabo Swinney and I'm really tired of Alabama winning. So my heart is with Clemson. But my brain says 'Bama is just too damn good.

22 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Bama
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I would love for Clemson to win come up lap sure in my heart the bama will. In fact I think bama might be able win in the NFL enough to get at least to the playoffs
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I expect Alabama will win.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I am really hoping that Bama beats them by 30 points.... With that said I will root for Clemson because so far every team I have rooted for has been beaten
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    —>”I would love for Clemson to win”

Me too. But I’ll take Alabama -5.5
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've always rooted against Alabama no matter who they played - but I've come to admire them bringing it game in game out season after season with no drop off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Bama and Clemson have met in the playoffs the last 4 years (3 times in the championship game)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Is Nick Saban the best college coach ever ?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Best amateurs money can buy, lol!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oops. Bad throw by Tua. Clemson 7-0.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Looks like whoever can put together a few defensive stops in a row will win.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Bama's a great team and Saban is a great coach but after watching georgia go down in flames there's nothing I'd like to see more than Alabama also go down to shut up the sec homer.
    Hook em Clemson! Lolol
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Clemson is looking good, that QB is a stud, too bad he is gonna get stuck in Oakland in a couple years.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oh my. Did Saban really call that fake field goal try ? That was a terrible call. Dabo is getting under his skin.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    HAH! Clemson is up 3 tds, they need to put their foot on Bama's throat, don't let up!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Wow - Clemson is looking like the better and more dominant team - wasn't quite expecting that - can't recall the last time I saw Bama getting it handed to them
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Wow. After that fake field goal, Clemson looks like they might just win this thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Changing of the guard?

Clemson's QB is a true-freshman.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Changing of the guard?

Clemson's QB is a true-freshman.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Wonder who wins the next rematch next year.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I loved it! saben is a dick, in my book, after his Miami stunt. I don't deal well with those that mess with my "stuff"!
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Papi, spit on about that Clemson QB. He will be highly coveted whenever he decides to enter the draft, hopefully sooner than later. I haven’t seen that type of QB talent in my lifetime. He ticks all the boxes you want in that position.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion