tuscl

How much do you budget per visit when going as a customer?

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
For me its $500.

But I only spend it on talent I like. Bitches have to earn it.

If I'm grooming a hoe up to $1,000

Most I'm willing to spend on a bitch is $2500 but thats with an expectation of high returns.

19 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    I just get dances for fun. If I'm serious I tip them then offer to pay the house fee and ask if they wanna go smoke and get something to eat. That usually ends up in amazing conversation and sex.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Your clubs sound pretty cheap though I wish we had those prices
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    California and Nevada clubs are a lot more. Like at least $150 house fee and $5 off each dance at a decent club. Shit clubs in Vegas vary between $20 on dayshift and $300 at night.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I don't plan my visit until I have $600 saved up; if I save up more then great. Half of anything I don't spend goes to the next strip club visit and the other half into retirement savings. I usually do $1,500 for Hong Kong.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I know for sure that Spearmint Rhino is $100 on Sunday nights with a $50 off-stage fee, so girls are usually down $150 to start.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah I'm in that $750 range myself and use it on new girls and trusted favorites
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I have a $5,000,000 clubbed budget. I make it rain like $30k all day every day
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I need to call a doctor because I had one for more than 4 hours
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Thats typical for Vegas clubs. Some of the clubs with 18 and over dancers charge them more coz they know these girls are limited to where they can work.

Vegas clubs get a cut of semi private and private dances and VIP, plus stage tips. But I think most let them keep tips and floor dance money.

Taking half of lap dance earnings is a lot....

If I go as a customer I don't mind spending but I don't do extras or anything. Ive had girls do more during dances or in semi private areas as an added bonus, but never P4P...the thought of it makes my dick go limp.

If I like a girl I just try to get her out of the club to hang out. What surprises me about Vegas is the number of dancers who will do it, you'd think they'd be more uppity and shit.

But sometimes its funny to just talk with the scammers and play along, like when they tell you its a $1000 booking fee to meet them outside the club and they need half of it up front and will call me after their shift. Or the ones who promise the dance of a lifetime if you just go into VIP with them. The girls who tell you they're bi and then try to have you pay their friend for dances too.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    If your in the Horse say hello to my ex...............I hear she is back at it again..........mixture of Hispanic/Asian/African American...............:--)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Haven't seen her but sounds like a nice mix... There is one Black and Italian mixed girl at crazyhorse that I know though
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm half tempted to go there myself since I have never seen her dance in a club before but I have a feeling it wouldn't turn out so great and I'd be asked to leave..........

I will be in Vegas in March of this year.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    just be civil when you show up, cant be that big of a deal
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    ^ I always am........very rarely in life to I lose my composure but I can't say the same thing about her......personally I would find it funny but I don't think she would.
  • JVILL2006
    6 years ago
    I like juicebox69''s approach because trusted favorites learn all about the things you like over time and will always treat u right and generosity shown to new dancers encourages them to engage in a new environment and if they are first timers period to improve their skills as well. I like to start in the $300- $400 dollar range mostly for my trusted fave and some also going to the talented newbie as she learns to tap into her full potential.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    warrenboy, i'd do it if i were you. she wouldnt risk getting fired.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    just be forward and ask, no point in drawing it out. you're just after sex and want a hooker....
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Wrong thread!!! sorry!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    no wait i meant it, if you guys are just trying to pay hookers, don't draw it out and just make a direct cash offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion