tuscl

Stripper Shit

crazyjoe
Colorado
Have you ever been tempted to try to beat a dancer to her stripper shit lines. Like act like you met her before when you have not. Or tell a B cup dancer they have the biggest boobs you ever saw. Or laugh at everything they say and tell them how funny they are?

28 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    When they’re obviously BSing me I tend to start giving BS answers, but I like this idea of proactively dishing out the BS.

Just to be clear, I don’t mind if they are feeding me BS. It just isn’t fun if it’s not believable. Sometimes I feel like they’re one of those toys where you pull their string and they give a canned line. That’s no bueno.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Of course I’d its a girl I’m interested in I still play nice
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Is that going to be the "Strip Club Challenge of the week"?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    They're easy to manipulate. Just have minimal game. Strippers aren't the sharpest crayons in the box
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok when people are being that level of difficult I just like to call them out very directly and berate them a few seconds then get up n go cuz I ain't got time for stupid.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Sometimes guys only spend once u berate them too and make them feel ashamed. Actually a lot of times.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Months ago, I had a dancer laying on the SS thick as concrete while we were hanging at the bar. At a certain point, I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. There was an awkward pause and she said "I laid it on too thick, didn't I?"

I still like her. She's fun. But since then she has toned down the SS to a low roar. That works for me.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    At what point is it too much stripper shit anyway lmao?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I think stripper shit is a pejorative term that applies to strippers basically being nice to a guy and stroking his ego. Coz look, no one is going to be a bitch towards a guy who is paying her for the fantasy of having an attractive woman pay attention to him basically.

I think guys get upset by it when their self esteem is very low or they realize that a woman like that can't really mean what she says. It makes certain types of men angry, like a lot of guys in strip clubs think their money entitles them to anything and everything and her not being genuine ruins their perceived ownership of her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When I hear stripper shit - I’m seated at a strip club - so I’ve already prepared myself for the compliments/stripper shit.

If the ss is overdone - I will ignore it. When there’s a half naked hottie sitting with me - my tolerance for ss increases significantly.

However, I like this approach of offering a nice steaming pile of customer shit - to a dancer. I tried it a few weeks ago - as I was trying to get a dancer to fuck me in a lap dance stall - and it didn’t work as planned. I had my pants around my ankles - she was stroking my cock - and she pulled her tits out. I didn’t expect such a perfect set and I went strong with “Wow! Those are incredible! I didn’t expect such perfect tits - when you had your top on. I need to cum on your beautiful tits.” She kept stroking my cock - but didn’t take the offer. Then I doubled down. “Do you model? You should be a lingerie model with your beauty and body!” Still nothing! So I switched it up - and when she leaned close I whispered “I need to fuck your ass. I want to feel your tight dumper squeeze my cock. It will feel so great to raw dog your tight shitter! I know you are a filthy fucking girl...” She didn’t take the bait - but I came hard talking dirty to her - lol!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol as long as it’s harmless stuff like this

I wonder, if a customer implies he may be interested in the priciest VIP upsell but “sit and relax with me first”—and then doesn’t, is he pulling reverse PL shit or reverse ROB?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I really don't get it much. But then I don't really waste my time on girls who come up to me at the club, especially if they're not my type. I usually just approach whoever I think is attractive and ask for a dance or tip them and buy them a drink.

The compliments I get are at least believable like touching my body and asking if I work out, or grabbing my butt.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I think reversing stripper shit, is really an advanced PL methodology that shouldn't be taken up by that many of us. The potential for epic failure is huge
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna troll these lot lizzards... haha good idea Joe
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Steeldog65 is right. This technique has the potential for failure - even when employed by the most seasoned and smoothest pl’s.

The stories of epic fails would be fun to read here.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Personally, I enjoy the Positive SS. The SS that plays into my personal fantasy. If she tells me I’m Hot, then for that night, I’m hot damnit! Lol. If she says I have a big cock, then by golly i have a big cock for the night. SCs are for fantasies. Those with extras are the best fantasies because it is like 3D without me having to use my own hands to get the full 3D experience.
    The negative SS lime “ my baby daddy beat me up or my car needs fixed” .... we’ll screw that shit OR rather, ain’t gonna screw that shit!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    How are we supposed to treat you? You don't go to the club to be ignored or treated the way women outside the club treat you! Be thankful for the attention and the fact that we'll dig and think of something nice to say. Do civvies give you better compliments or pay more attention to you? Yeah I thought so! lol
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    The only ones I even waste extra words with are those who I REALLY want to get a dance from. Or I’ll just stare at them for a while so they know I’m interested. I’m not saying anything more than I need to someone I’m not interested in getting a dance from.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Not creepy at all. Lol
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Is there such thing as PLS (pathetic loser shit), telling a dancer anything to get what you want from her?

That is aside from "here is my ATM card, the pin is xxxx" what things are PLS?

I have a small cock, it won't hurt at all
    I finish very quickly
    This is my first time in the VIP (or arriba for the TJ mongers)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    fucking with someone's feelings is one of the easiest things ever. Guys can easily do it to women whether theyre dancers or not but PLs cant lmfao
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    ^^^Challenge accepted^^^
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    uh huh
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    uh huh
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    crazyjoe, you should challenge a stripper to a McD’s toilet clogging contest. Take bets on TUSCL!

You can follow the clogging contest with some brilliant bidet play ;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The issue is that liars assume everyone is like them.... lying. So when someone tells them the truth they do not believe it. The whole fucking club is like the boy who cried wolf story. It is best for me to just tell the truth, with the exception of my name, so that way I don't have to keep up with the lies.... the stripper does not believe anything I say anyway. I can assure you that I do not believe a word she says
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its not lying, its selling a fantasy. Would you rather dancers be completely honest????? "Hey, you're repulsive and really boring. Having a convo with you is like pulling teeth, but yeah I need the money" LMFAO
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There is a black stripper at Follies that spews more SS than the rest of the dancers combined. I'm sure some of you know who I am talking about. The last time she started in on me I just asked her "Are you eyes naturally brown or are you full of shit?" She just giggled. Good thing she does good dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion