tuscl

Is the club poor or is it terrible?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
This discussion about Lollipops in Hudson FL got me to do some checking. Lollipop got more terrible reviews than poor ones. So did Tootsies, Follies, Flight Club, Hong Kong and Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. I going to venture that this is probably true of every strip club listed. Why do you suppose that is?

23 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    People with an axe to grind so they come here and trash the club in the reviews. Or clubs trashing their competitors. Could be as effective as a club ad.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Only one I can speak of from that list is SPearmint Rhino in Vegas and I love it.

I think strip clubs get bad ratings coz

guys spend a lot of money and get finessed and don't think they got their moneys worth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As we all know, SCers have disparate tastes and certain clubs are a very-good fit for some and a terrible fit for others.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    It's because the reviewers haven't been properly schooled by Ricky Boy on the proper way to write reviews.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    People tend to go to one extreme or another when reviewing. Excellent is probably also more common than Very Good.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    excellent just means they found a hoe.

terrible means they didn't

that's the TUSCL mindset
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What algorithm is used for this? because my favorite club(favorite in chicago anyway) has more terrible than any other category.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Excellent is probably also more common than Very Good."

I dont think that is though.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its not a science, no need to get anal over it. you all know damn well TUSCL members will rate something great or bad depending on whether or not they got what they wanted during their visit. If they're a sick fuck who likes cumming in his pants or trolls clubs for hoes and accomplishes it, great, if not terrible.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    All reviews have to be taken with a grain of salt. People want different things out of clubs, why you would care who someone rates a club even if you love the club is kind of a waste of energy, you could have gone to club on the worst day and it sucked, that is your experience so it could be totally valid.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I believe the bigger clubs with lots of dancers give the PLs with less experience the ability to have a better visit overall, I think also that most of us, given the amount of experience we have do just fine in any decent club. As a result
    I posted this in @RickDugans thread I believe it’s appropriate to this discussion though
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    We all have different hopes and expectations relating to strip clubs, so variances in reviews and ratings, including large ones, are to be expected.

All I was saying in the Lollipops thread is that someone with the ability to crater a club's ratings should have a good reason for doing so. In that instance, what the reviewer did based upon a 15 minute pit stop was capricious and arbitrary and unsupported by anything he wrote in the review itself.

It is well known that I cannot stand Baby Dolls because of the ridiculous soak-em tourist trap games they run at the bar, the poor setup of the bar lighting and the attitudes of too many of the dancers and staff. So when I last reviewed them, did I give them 3s down the line? No, because that would have been arbitrary and unfair. Instead I whacked them on the Value, dinged them a little on the Facilities - but not too bad - and gave them a 7 for the dancer crew they had on shift that night. In the review, I explained my reasons for each and whether you agreed or disagreed, at least you know that I had a reason for doing so. Oh, and my review was based upon a visit of almost 2 hours. See the difference?

So hey, I for one encourage every guy here to call it as he sees it. But if we want the intel on this site to have any credibility, we need to do better than shit on a page after a pit stop that was made solely for the sake of getting credit for a review.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    "So hey, I for one encourage every guy here to call it as he sees it." Unless he disagrees with the review, in which case it's not a difference of opinion, but the "petulance . . . laziness, stinginess or downright stupidity" of the reviewer. So Ricky Boy is not only an arrogant, condescending prick, but a dishonest hypocrite as well.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Doctor, since you seem intent on feeling victimized, I copied and pasted relevant pieces of what i posted above so that you could read it again more slowly.

*All I was saying in the Lollipops thread is that someone with the ability to crater a club's ratings should have a good reason for doing so. In that instance, what the reviewer did based upon a 15 minute pit stop was capricious and arbitrary and unsupported by anything he wrote in the review itself...

...But if we want the intel on this site to have any credibility, we need to do better than shit on a page after a pit stop that was made solely for the sake of getting credit for a review.*

It would have actually been an improvement if you could have posted something to support those ratings that I could disagree with.

What's next dude, are you going to look for clubs that let you pull up to the front door and leave the car running? Maybe some clubs could accommodate you by installing drive-thru windows, lol. ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I don't feel victimized. I just don't like people who call me petulant, lazy, stingy, and stupid, and who threaten to "fuck me up."

I notice in your cut/paste, you left out the part where where you said "I for one encourage every guy here to call it as he sees it." Clearly, you don't, so you are dishonest hypocrite, in addition to being an arrogant, condescending prick.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Are you really not understanding the distinction between a difference of opinion and someone questioning whether you collected enough information to even have an informed one?

And if you don't want to be threatened by another grown man, then don't keep calling him out to confront you in person. Duh.

Maybe you really are stupid. Lazy and stingy are already well established. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Or maybe I'm being trolled, which probably makes me the stupid one. Hard to tell. ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Do you really not understand the difference between questioning or disagreeing with a review and calling someone petulant, lazy, stingy, and stupid? Are you really that stupid?

And yeah, I want to see what a (supposedly) grown man looks like that threatens someone over a review. And yes, if I'm going to say someone is condescending prick, I would like to look them in the eye and say it, unlike someone who hides behind a keyboard when they insult someone.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Ricky Boy never responded to my last comment. He normally feels compelled to attempt some kind of half-witted retort to every comment about himself. I must have hurt his feelings. I guess I shouldn’t have been so hard on him. His was probably so emotional this weekend because he was on his period.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Doctor, I clearly don't have your kind of free time. After all, we certainly know that you're not spending your free time in actual strip club visits. ;)

But instead of all of this butt hurt whiny trolling, you might consider just owning that a good chunk of your reviews are shit. It's not exactly a secret to anyone who has read them. In the future, maybe we'll have different standards for awarding VIP time - 4 weeks for regular reviews and one week for drive by reviews like your, along with anything else that falls into the Review Lite category. ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yeah, right. My reviews are shit. That’s why in almost 200 reviews I have never had a rejection or a rewrite, and I routinely get comments and PMs thanking me for them. Time to change your tampon, dipshit.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Sure you get thank you comments and PMs doctor. Some of them might even be from accounts that you didn't create yourself, lol. Do they thank you for the most insightful 10 minute visits that they've ever seen? Is it kinda' like when a p4p girl thanks you for the best 5 seconds of her life? ;)

You know, I really shouldn't respond to your troll posts, but I admit that it is entertaining sometimes. ☺
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Maybe you should go with maxi-pads.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion