tuscl

Common Illnesses Among PLs (and How to Cure Them)

chessmaster and twentyfive highlighted two scourges of the PL world in a different thread about various approaches PLs take to the hobby ( https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php… ).

The first was "White Knight Syndrome", where guys infected believe they are Capn' Save-a-Ho and keep trying to rescue strippers from da game. It's a dirty game to those suffering from WKS, but fear not because they will save the day. Or night. Or that really weird time when you can't tell if it's late night or early morning but the guy is still hiding in the bushes after following a girl home.

Then there's "Smartest Guy in the Room Syndrome". It's known to be less troublesome to dancers, but can still pose challenges to the tranquility and civility of your average strip club. As observed by nicespice, at the club they are "the jolly talkative ones, who will never buy dances but will order a drink." Occasionally bouncers and other customers will attempt to cure those afflicted with SGRS (sometimes mispronounced es-jay-gee) by punching them in the face.

Any others conditions we can name?

18 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    The Boyfriend, ass that thinks dancer us in a relationship with him not his money.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Good call. Both the White Knight and Boyfriend syndromes, if left untreated, can advance into an aggressive form of RIL for which there is no known cure. Studies have shown the only the means to control its effect is to deprive sufferers of their financial means in addition to their dignity.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    White Knight and Boyfriend syndromes Are treatable with intensive TUSCL therapy, but will only work if the PL does not show any signs of SGRS
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Whale disorder. Symptoms: Sits in a booth, ties down 3 or 4 of the hottest dancers for hours, overtips the waitresses and other staff, gives strippers thousands of dollars for nothing, drinks excessively. Cause: More money than brains.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That’s not a treatable disease Jack, that’s just a whale being an orca
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't mind the occasional bout of whale disorder.

It's only a disease if you're not the one afflicted...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Captain Creepy Pants ... that squirrely guy who stares dead-eyed at the dancers with 3 parts lust to 2 parts terror. Hygiene is either OCD perfect or some version of ripening road kill. If he drives a windowless white van, then there's cause to worry. A genetic variant of SJG Syndrome.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    RIL Disease.
    Is a mental illness. Broken heart + empty pockets = potential cure. May remain dormant in system, similar to varicella zoster virus that causes chicken pox but may trigger shingles following dormancy period. Abstinence from strip clubs is only known 100% effective antidote.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Do those who go untreated for RIL disease reemerge later as Captain Creepy Pants? Do you have to work your way up from something like a Private Creepy Pants? Would "Saving Private Creepy" make a good movie?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @wallanon got another common ailment here amongst forum PLs it’s the why isn’t everyone listening to me, seems to afflict the millennial and younger crowd, manifests itself in a posting saying my concerns are the most pressing items ever, also known as the I know what’s good for everyone except me syndrome, have you noticed this, and how should we combat this disturbing trend ;)
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^trend combatted by @founder establishing new discussion room for @twentyfive-Verified Members
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    One that can be particularly expensive is the “I’m not like these other guys” delusion. It renders the PL extremely vulnerable to SS, and makes them more likely to accept sub standard service at above average prices because they are such god damned gentlemen.
    The main sign of this condition is an unnatural amount of eye contact accompanied by a reluctance to look directly at a dancer’s breasts, buttocks, or vagina.
    A skilled ROB can smell this from a mile away and will take him for everything he has.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I know that I suffer from Tit itis and various other ailments which seemed only to be cured by prolonged contact with said body part. Awful part of this disease it's never really cured, is simply returns and takes more money from your wallet as you search for that cure.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    The guy who gropes every dancer who approaches without ever buying dances or tipping.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Nervous Socially Inept disease. Can be confused with captain creepy pants, however often this person is incapable of staying in any one spot in the Room but wanders around nervously fidgeting reaching into his pants and playing with himself while watching the club.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I think we tend to overcomplicate life in general and compound the problem when women are involved. Throw money into the ring and it becomes ( especially in today's world) a cluster of look at me instead of everyone relaxing and having a good time.

I tend to error on the white knight syndrome side if any but not because I want to rescue anyone from being a dancer as much as I want them to enjoy the moment ( at least as much as they can if they are 95% unclothed around a bunch of guys vying for their attention --or worse not paying them any attention)
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I tend to error on the white knight syndrome side if any but not because I want to rescue anyone from being a dancer as much as I want them to enjoy the moment"

Nothing wrong with being nice. My default take with most dancers who approach me is white knight, because a main concern I hear about is walking up to a customer and getting flat out rejected. Even if she's not your type, why be a jerk about it?

As a tactic it's fine to play a white knight. If it defines your experience at a strip club, and your goal is to "save" someone rather than enjoy their company for who they are, that's the "syndrome".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion