Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

VIP Room limited to 25 threads

datinman

Not in Kansas anymore

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Founder - when you click the next 25 discussion link in the VIP Room you get sent back to the Front Room. Just thought you should know.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

From why I can see this is only the 24th thread in the VIP Room. I'm sure the next 25 link will work after we get more than 25 threads started.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Sorry, I didn't count them and thought there was more than 25. Mea Culpa.

Profile picture for jiminyjaminy
jiminyjaminy
•

I think the link for the next 25 is incorrect. It specifically goes to app/thefrontroom.php5 instead of app/theviproom.php5.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I think jiminyjaminy is correct

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Definitely a bad link. tuscl.net gets you to the second page of the VIP Room.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Justin, same experience here.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Possibly message founder about this? I'm not sure he reads every thread...

W
wallanon
•

You can get to the next set of VIP discussions by typing a number higher than zero at the end of the URL in the web address bar. But yeah, the link that is live on the site right now is the wrong link.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

this is fixed

W
wallanon
•

Fix confirmed. Much obliged, founder!

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Thanks, Founder.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement