Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Merry Christmas to me!

aham5
aham58758

I've got a bad feeling about this.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Thanks to Sinclair for giving me the best present a PL could ask for ..... my first Trust!

30+ reviews later, I finally feel like a real member!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Now you got 2

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Merry Christmas

Profile picture for Johny5
Johny5
•

What is this trust?! I hear its only a rumor to get those ;0

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Merry Xmas, Santa brought you another trust.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•
Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

@OP dudes like you that write reviews make this a better place. Thx and happy holidays.

Profile picture for Johny5
Johny5
•

So the trust arent story of legends in tuscl i got 2! Lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Nice thinly veiled call out for more trusts. At this rate you'll catch up to Papi real soon.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I heard having tits and not writing review is the fastest way to a bunch of trusts.

Profile picture for Tyrion_Lannister
Tyrion_Lannister
•

Well Pistola what can I say, we're men, we like tits. I'd trust a nice pair of titties before I'd trust any man.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement