Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

61 yo prostitute arrested in Floriduh again.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Go here for story and photos.

Replies (10)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Those dudes now know what Hugh Grant must've felt like after he got busted with that awful looking hooker.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^^^I don’t know about that. I’m guessing these guys weren’t dating anybody that looked like Elizabeth Hurley. So it’s easier to understand why they’d do this. Why Hugh did it remains a mystery, since he could have easily gotten laid by walking into any bar. This is why I’ll never solicit a US street hooker no matter how desperate I get. Can’t imagaine how embarrassed and devastated I’d be if caught.

Profile picture for Tyrion_Lannister
Tyrion_Lannister
•

My god, she should have retired a long time ago.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Why are they arresting this woman at Christmas time?

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

@ Jackslash tons of this type roaming around homeless round Daytona. Eh covered shelter and a hot meal and free shower might actually be doing a favor for them.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

How many times has she been arrested this year? They must be mostly drug related offenses. I can't imagine she could drum up much business as a prostitute.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

52nd times a charm

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Not sure which is sadder, the fact that she is still selling herself at 61 or the fact that people are still buying what she is selling?

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

lol!!!! florida is next level insane

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

The 60 year old looks even rougher. The 26 year old was not bad ...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement