tuscl

lapdance injury

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
my regular sc outfit (green spandex jumpsuit was in the wash) so i thew on a reasonably soft pair of sweatpants and headed out (no underwear) got a really hot series of dances from a hottie and at one point the dance made my dick hurt. this was a serious grind. but i didn't want to stop or shift cause this bitch looked good and was really going for it. woke up with some serious chaffing on my dick. three days later its almost back and i can't say i regret it. but choose those ld pants carefully.

10 comments

6 years ago
    Once a year or two ago a dancer at hiliter gave me a serious hickey on my dick that turned black and took two weeks to disappear. Admittedly not a lap dance injury but clearly a SC one.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    SC injury:

A dancer bruised junior with a wicked hand job
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    You guys have way too much fun!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "...three days later it's almost black..."

You should be happy. Mine is almost asian.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Super hot Dancer (and playboy/fitness model) stick shifted me downward during a lap dance while I was super hard - I point straight up when I'm hard. It hurt and she apologized and said she did it because she just couldn't believe how hard and erect I was. Kind of a compliment but still hurt. She made up for it and made me feel better.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I just had the flaperjack titty girl in Tuscon get her nipple ring stuck in my zipper. Then she jerked it so hard I had to fart...

Both the fart and the nipple ring hurt the dancer more than me
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Once a year or two ago a dancer at hiliter gave me a serious hickey on my dick that turned black and took two weeks to disappear. Admittedly not a lap dance injury but clearly a SC one.

I’m kind of jealous about this story not being mine...
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    ^fag
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^awesome story and commentary
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Thats not a lapdance injury Willy....... its called Herpes. Tell your wife and head to the clinic in the morning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion