OT: PETA making themselves look even more like idiots

Iam4u2screw
Kentucky
Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:01 PM
Just why? Again another joke [view link]

19 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    They also want to change phrases 'insulting to animals'. Can you imagine not say chicken shit? I don't think they like my t-shirt either "PETA - People eating tasty animals."
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^ Shadow, I gotta get me one of those shirts.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    haha people eating tasty animals has been around for a while as a joke :D I am not a fan of PETA although I do believe in animal rights.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I agree with treating animals with respect, but not humanely. They aren't human damn it. To treat them as such is asinine. I feel the same way about SJG.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ how about phat boi;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Animal rights is a most legitimate issue. Fox News is not legitimate. SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Nobody asked me but I believe in taking a stripper out for a steak dinner
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I'm going to have a cheeseburger, with some Buffalo wings as an appetizer. These PETA tools need to find a tree to hug.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    so plant lives don’t matter??? the silent screams of billions of potatos and carrots as they are ripped from the ground are inhumane too...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I got a chicken running around in the back seat of my truck
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    It is shitting everywhere
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @DC "...is just as barbaric as deciding to slaughter retarded humans for meat." Who the fuck does that? Did your Mom scare you by telling you that people do that?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna have a nice juicy porterhouse tomorrow evening, and New Year's eve Chateaubriand is on the menu with lobster, ever hear the sound of lobster dropping into the pot sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ does it sound like a Fart?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Who recalls that when a URL became a reality, PETA was "People Eating Tasty Animals". I would have loved to have been sitting in on those discussions. 25, Sounds good!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nice blah ! I do love me a good filet mignon !
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Fish are stupid. Chickens are dumb assholes. Pigs seem chill and smart. Too bad they taste so amazing.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    i got some meat you can eat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion