tuscl

Lowest you ever spent on vip room?

Johny5
Texas
Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:16 PM
Whats the lowest anyone spent on a vip and got the best mileage?! Write those story guys. Mine was 150 vip and got DFK with a 10 and some fingering action. Also dont be telling stories about FS of a 6 and under please.

35 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    $21. Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club. She was gorgeous. We needed a condom.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    @warrior15 can't beat that out if the country prices hehe
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Don't even consider booths or back rooms until you've selected a girl and got a front room makeout session going with her. You still give her money, but it is right where you are sitting. More fluid that way. Metaphorically more fluid, and literally more fluid. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. The take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG Egg Cream - Lou Reed [view link] The Velvet Underground -- Oh! Sweet Nuthin' [view link] X - The Have Nots [view link] [view link] X Some Other Time [view link] [view link] X - Los Angeles [view link] Daily Digit: Believe it or not, Chicago is not the murder capital of the U.S. [view link] "But when adjusting for its large population, Chicago has fewer deaths per capita than many other cities. St. Louis has had the nation’s highest murder rate for the past four years, followed by Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans and Baton Rouge." Farm, Psychedelic Blues-Rock 1971 [view link] Steppenwolf - The Pusher [view link] Magic Carpet Ride [view link] Fairies Wear Boots - Black Sabbath [view link] Paranoid - Full Album [view link] Ozzie Osbourne singing [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] Naked Woman On The Altar - Church of Satan [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] What these guys do is interesting, but what my organization will do will be vastly superior!
  • Timbuck12
    6 years ago
    Twice I’ve had a girl do VIP with me for just the cost of the room. They were longtime favs and I was several years younger though.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    You must be a chick no dude says hehe
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I've had comped VIP before... The most I ever paid was about $500 for an hour(I got an extra half hour free) in Vegas. She got me a discount and a comped bottle and mixer. It included the tips for the waitress and the VIP area guy. The girl got $350 of that so I tipped her $150. She ended up hanging out with me for the rest of the trip and no, didn't pay for OTC or anything. The VIP was fun, the room was great. You can set the lights, choose your own music, even set the temperature in there.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Pistola oh damn you got me. My bad i let loose a hehe now im automatically a girl haha trolled
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People say that at Venom in Tucson, they charge $15 for 15 min for their Cabanas. So that is basically AMP rates, $60 per hour house fee. Sounds good to me. SJG
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    "I've had comped VIP before... The most I ever paid was about $500 for an hour(I got an extra half hour free) in Vegas. She got me a discount and a comped bottle and mixer. It included the tips for the waitress and the VIP area guy. The girl got $350 of that so I tipped her $150. She ended up hanging out with me for the rest of the trip and no, didn't pay for OTC or anything. The VIP was fun, the room was great. You can set the lights, choose your own music, even set the temperature in there." ^^^ oops wrong account. I never pay strippers for anything
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    25 I can enjoy a club as a customer, not a trick when on vacation and I ended up spending the rest of the weekend with her. Stop trolling.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    DC, I think it depends on the club. From what I've seen there are set prices but some clubs also allow a girl to use a "dancers' discount" .... plus they have deals like birthday discounts, a discount with a local ID, military discounts. I also think the amount you agree to tip the guy at the desk has a lot to do with it.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    25 I can enjoy a club as a customer, not a trick when on vacation and I dream up spending the rest of the weekend with her. Keep trolling
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    But I think for the most part the set prices count.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    DC, I think it depends on the club. From what I've seen there are set prices but some clubs also allow a girl to use a "dancers' discount" .... plus they have deals like birthday discounts, a discount with a local ID, military discounts, and discounts like for being positive and luttle mr sunshine up my ass. I also think the amount you agree to grease the guy at the desk has a lot to do with it.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    "You must be a chick no dude says hehe" I say hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe hehehwhehehehehehehehehrhehehehehehehehe
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In our local clubs, they are strict no touching and you are not a trick. The costs are lower. What might transpire between you and a girl outside will vary. But most of them do not do P4P. But if you want fast results, then a maximum mileage club will do it. I just suggest the front room makeout session, then you invite her to the back room, instead of buying dances. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The clubs I know are really strict about no kissing.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    We have it made in Detroit. $20.00 tp the attendant and then whatever you negotiate with your dancer. My lowest was $100 for oral. Usually spend between $200 and $350.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Kissing is really intimate. I think if a hoe or stripper does it for money, its a bad sign. Someone who can turn that intimacy switch off like that won't be real with you.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    prolly like 1k, 1 hour at the shit i go to is like $750, then i give the bitch a $250 tip for a handjob at the end. gotta flex on them other niggas.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^Full of the back of my truck
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    nigga my paper could fill the back of yo truck til its overloaded with shit.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @dc9428 - At the clubs I go to you pay $50 to get access to VIP and then negotiate separately with the dancer. I bought a lifetime membership to the club so I actually never pay anything to the club anymore just to dancers.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    $O.OO I get them free
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you are setting the bar that high - then I’m out! A solid 6 is well above my range! I’ve ass fucked a few 5’s for $200 - including tips. The VIP sofas were a bit crusty - but their holes were warm and filthy..
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    DC, Kissing is intimate to a lot of people. Its why so many hoes will fuck but won't kiss. Cashman, I like your style.
  • wonderdog69
    6 years ago
    Not VIP room, but at SF Mitchel Brothers sometimes got lapdances that went on for 15 minutes with grinding and touching. Damn, I miss the old days there.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    DC doesnt just want to fk them, he wants to try and get there emotions as well with DFKing lol i like that style!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Its called a GFE
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    There are always set prices but the real cost depends on the dancer's relationship with management
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Detroit, It was with the one 9 in a club of 7's and below. We headed back and she quoted $100 for FS, but was out of condoms, so she offered a $60 for oral, which along with the $10 entry fee added up to $70. I had two more $70 oral and one $110 FS before she disappeared.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    For the room itself? $0.00. Manager was feeling generous because of a minor favor I’d done him. I think I tipped the girl about $60. She didn’t know the room itself was free.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I stick to the $5 lapperz and the $20 lot lizzards
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Complete Mongering Cost Accounting: Lowest 2018 in the US VIP CFS expenditure: Club admission: $10 Drinks: $0 VIP room fee: $105 Tip: $0 Total $115 Lowest 2018 in TJ CFS expenditure: Parking: $0 Taxis/Transportation: $0 Club admission: $0 Drinks/fichas: $0 Arriba: $80 Room: $15 Tips: $2 Total: $97
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion