tuscl

Getting a divorce from a stripper I married and have some questions Detroit danc

I married a dancer about a year ago. I know of hj’s Given before we were together she claimed that stopped I don’t believe it. This is in Detroit. But she does work at a city club that has no private rooms. I think she has done otc before and know of her leaving despite her denials. I offered her 500 for fs
First time we met
And again after we knew one another better both times was denied but I can’t help but suspect she is not who she says she is but never found anyone who could tell me. She works at legends so please pm if you can help. This is for piece of mind it’s a no fault state and we ain’t been married long enough to really hurt one another financially I’m asking for peace of mind and cuz I feel she lies

30 comments

• mark94
    6 years ago
    How would discovering she is an extras dancer give you peace of mind ? If it were me, I’d just move on as best I could.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Sorry for your situation. But I have to say if that bothers you why did you marry her and then agreed she could continue to dance when she was a known extras girl? Marriage is not magic pixie dust that changes people. If I was married to a girl like that I would have to be ok with her choices as long as she brings home her paycheck and her love for me. The tragedy is you don't trust her like 6 months into the marriage (See your review comment dates) and feel like there are just a bunch of lies. I am not saying you are wrong in your suspicion but something is wrong on your side too.

I looked at your comments on club reviews and it's pretty obvious who you are referring to. Oh and don't know her FYI.
  • Aurum
    6 years ago
    You married a stripper and are asking this now?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If you’re that torn up about it, I doubt that any reassurance from a bunch of guys who probably want to fuck your girl are going to help.

Maybe you should just divorce her and move on?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’d rather be alone and miserable than be miserable from thinking about what my wife was doing. Quitting is actually a good thing. Less is more.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Well you married a dancer, that was a risk you were welling to take. If she wasnt mentally stable and got her shit in line before you guys got married then shes already programmed for the easy money if she hadn't finish a career she wants
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Or you could continue to live as a cuckolded husband and become a poster here, get revenge by calling the guys that are fucking your wife a bunch of tricks.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I would not let it bother me! Live and let live!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Unless only one dancer works at Legends, how do expect us to know which dancer is your wife?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also, almost every single one of your review comments through summer 2018 is you trying to figure out which dancers provide extras or OTC.

If you married this dancer late in 2017, then it sounds like she should be the one trying to figure out how you spend your free time...

Honestly, a divorce might be a good idea.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Eastern European dancer?

You are not man enough...

Just clean the cum from her drum buddy. She's the best thing that's ever gonna happen to you.

• GACA
    6 years ago
    Need some Phatboi Pimpology for this punk
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I need to see her tits before I can offer any advice.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    You don't have a problem. Detroit strippers don't do extras.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Kind of like couples who married after having an affair, cheating on their spouses, then are shocked, shocked I tell you, that the new spouse is cheating on THEM !
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I simply believe the original post was total bullshit.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What if she did or does them? So what! Look, she was with you and what you shared with her isn't something a trick can buy. There's a difference between what she does for money and real intimacy. I'm not saying its the most pleasant thought or that its something you want to think of someone you love/d doing. But it doesn't cheapen real intimacy she shares. Its completely different.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Your real issue s/b whether or not she's using protection.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    IceyLoco is either a sad/bitter cuckold trying justify the steady stream of guys fucking his stripper girlfriend or...

... a woman.

I'm picking the latter, personally. But that's just me.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @CallMeIshmael, I try to give people on here the benefit of the doubt. Now does the story make sense? Not really.... I mean I don't see what peace of mind he can get if he's divorcing her. But yeah, it kinda sounds like a woman wanting to know about a stripper her husband sees. Either way, its after the fact. He comes home to her, stays with her... it doesn't really impact anything to know or not to know.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    My theory is unaltered.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    Yep - I got a rimjob for $10...sorry
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I know her well. Bought a VIP with her. All she would talk about was how much she loves you. I got tired of hearing her babble so I payed her $50 to fill her babble orifice with something meaningful to me.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    I just don't get people sometimes.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    never marry a stripper
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Everybody has a past. I’d forget about it. Btw I probably fucked her
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    If your wife gave a hand job to a tranny, would she be straight or lesbian?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^hand jobs and trannys, now we are getting to fagboihell’s area of expertise
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    ^ this turns you on doesn't it
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    Hehehe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion