tuscl

Hot tattoo model

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 9:34 AM
I know most guys on here hate tattooed women (I do not, though). That said, I give you Peggy Sue Winters. I'm a fan, and I'm glad that she's not local because I'd wind up a destitute fan. [view link]

17 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Not normally a fan of a lot of tattoos but she could bankrupt me
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Not my type at all and I didn't look at the tats. Different tastes., but desires has dancers more tatted than her.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    This tits canNOT be real. Even if they are, that’s not attractive to me. The tats, on the other hand, are hot.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Even better picture and yes she is beautiful [view link]
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I'm good with dancers with moderate tattoos. Sometimes it's a good conversation starter and tramp stamps are bullseye for the shot.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @ GMD: check her out. If they are fake, they are one hell of a good boob job [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I love chicks with tattoos but only this type [view link] [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    @Iam4u Indeed they are fake. Take a look at the scar under her left boobie. But I would agree they look fairly real.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Nope, not for me!
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    Not a tattoo lover. I love a woman with soft clean, beautiful skin. It's hard to find a dancer who isn't anymore.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yes please! I'd happily got lost in those massive boobies.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I have a couple friends who said they wanted to get a tattoo as soon as they turn 18, I've never really thought about getting one. Never seemed that interesting to me, I feel like it would hurt to much to. I've had a couple custies actually say that they like me because I don't have any tattoos so it might be good for me to not have any.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    luv dem tattoos, means she a bad bitch.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    dun know what da fuck you talkin bout and im drunk af right now.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    shit i could've sworn founder was just posting some crazy shit, bitch i must be fucking trippin. did that bitch i fucked earlier slip LSD into my hennessey again. fucking hippie bitches, always trying to open your goddamn eyes, like bitch just suck my fucking dick and fuck off. free love is only good if it means getting my dick sucked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion