tuscl

Vip what i got away with my ATF

Johny5
Texas
Monday, December 17, 2018 10:57 PM
Soo saw a straight up 10 blonde in my sights ! Went up to her while she was dancing one of her rounds, she grabbed me and straight up said im hot as hell. I told her i know haha and we both laughed. I showed her my abs and shes like damn grabbed my hand and pull me to her next rotation. She kept talking to me and seem interested of course im aware of SS and reading into our converstation. After her dances we sat and got drinks then went to vip straight away. She grinded all crazy on me and i wanted to see what extras i can get away with. First test was the kiss test. She kept looking into my eyes and said im so hot so i told her bring those lips here and show me dont tell me. So she did and at first i got LFK. Few songs later turned to DFK. Then next test was petting and finger her kitty. Got 2 fingers in and at first she pulled my hand out and said im bad and spontaneous. Second attempt i got all in there and she let me finger her a bit then she pulled my hand out and she took my fingers and sucked it. Im like damn lol(no more kissing lips after that though btw). Somehow i ended up on top air grinding on her as uf im a stripper and she gave me 40 back lmao as well as pull my junk out. We stopped a bit cause bouncer kept checking on us. But i got another free 30 mins with her and had a great time. Didnt get to fuck her but i got her real name and number. So time to finish what i started otc

17 comments

• Johny5
    6 years ago
    Yep ive known about most of the lingo just never knew about this site until recently. Im glad i found out cause all the discussions are dead on with SC
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Look at DC, giving FNG the business
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    TLDR. Buy some paragraphs
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I thought my clients were the biggest frauds on earth. Wrong again.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    @Johny5 Write a review and people will take you more seriously.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Make up a better story next time.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    straight up full of bs
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    What makes this story fake is the free 30 minutes in VIP, she doesn't dictate VIP time the club does, and I doubt she paid for it out of pocket if she just met you. Also, as much a big deal as everyone makes about abs, I've never met a woman into them. Most like men's chests and arms.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You spent a lot of time putting together a story that's unreadable.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Wow so i guess ill have to be more active here to djow you guys? Honestly i wouldn't come here and waste time making up a story but is cool. Aslo the free 30 min is an assumption because i was there 1 hour and a half and paid only 125 llus 50 to get in vip
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Wow so i guess ill have to be more active here to djow you guys? Honestly i wouldn't come here and waste time making up a story but is cool. Aslo the free 30 min is an assumption because i was there 1 hour and a half and paid only 125 llus 50 to get in vip
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    I also work very hard for my abs therefore that is what i showed her first then she got a feel for the rest. Anyway i didnt make a converststion and have to defend myself lol Ill tske your advice and review more i just started this afterall
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    In this story who is the ATF?
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Ok, so this is weird. The exact same thing happened to me last night except I didn’t ask for or get a refund, and I’m probably not in the shape the OP describes. All I know is she brought up a regular OTC which I’m fine with for a very reasonable non GP syndrome price.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    You talk of her sucking on her stink fingers. It reminded me of the first time I had FS in vip with my atf. She blew me, then I fucked her, and then she started blowing me again. After putting my dick back in her mouth she pulled away and said, “ I can taste my pussy juice on your dick.” That’s when I started to fall in love.
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    Last week my atf took me to the private area and she started off by laying on me, so i squeezed her tits for the rest of the song, then she stood up and I kissed her nice ass, she was getting really excited and turned around and moved her pussy within an inch of my nose, I was making kissing sounds but was't kissing it, so she just decided to put it on my nose and danced the rest of the song with on my nose.
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you need to see a doctor, lol shes suppose to service you not the other way around. Any nose problems developing yet? Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion