tuscl

The quick sell

Skippy10
What goes around comes around
So do you gents like the slow approach to strippers, get to a little small talk first and chance to review the entertainment? One club I visit there's one lady who walks up and first words out of her mouth ... are you ready for a great blow job. Happens almost every time.

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For me personally I don't go to strip-clubs for the conversation or companionship - nothing wrong w/ that, just not my thing (although I partake-in/enjoy that every now and then) - so I don't mind the "wanna a dance" pitch many SCers seem to hate - and a dancer telling me "are you ready for a great blow job" would pique my PL-interest vs having a negative-effect.

All things being equal I prefer a little-flirting pre-business but for me personally it's not a requirement - and at times I actually start getting a bit antsy if the dancer just drags on the convo and we don't get to the bump-and-grind.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I will never forget the girl who walked up to me and her first words were "suck your balls and cock for $100". I'm sure someone took her up on that deal but she was not my type. Frankly any stripper that says something like that to me is an instant turn off.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I always like the stripper handshake as a greeting. Makes me know that other things are probably available.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most dancers are not that straightforward.

But a couple of years ago at an extras mixed-dive, I had a voluptuous AA come up to me and just say "so - do you want the best blowjob of your life?" - she was my type and it just so happens I like blowjobs - gotta admit her actions more than backed-up her words and I'm glad I wasn't "insulted".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ she gave me a great blowjob w/ complimentary ball-sucking and finished me off with some serious FCG FS
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I like the slow aproach
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Wow yeah huge turn off
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Well, that kind of quick sell is cool
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Great if I like her. But I’ve only had that come on from strippers who I wasn’t otherwise interested in.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    mugs like me have shit to do i'm a dine and dasher. i want about 5 minutes of flirting / touching me / dancing for me on the floor and then let's go do what i'm gonna pay you for. i don't have all day. if she's super hot maybe i want 15 minutes. but i def want to be out the door in less than an hour.
  • Omg y'all are so overly obsessed with having y'alls Dicks played with

Wow
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    Yeah, but sometimes a little mental masturbation is fun too
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    nicole is a troll. she even says so
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I grab them by their attention and drag them to vip. Every guy has a built in leash
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    i have learned the best dancers usually dont spend too much time with conversation unless its a slow night. If its a busy night and you want barside talk then you usually have to sacrifice some in the looks and dance quality.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    I'm overly obsessed with having my dick played with, ya caught me Nicole
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Why are people still engaging with nicole?
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    It all depends on my mood but usually I like to pick out two or three dancers and see which makes the best sales pitch.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on what you want. If you're trying to pick them up, anyone with a sales pitch will just be into games. If you just want a dance, she'll think she's playing you and her hustle is great. They deserve to be knocked down a bit. However sometimes a bitch is just too adorable when she hustles...give her props and credit where credit is due. I tell them what their hustle is and what I like about it. Guaranteed way to make a stripper blush.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to sit and chat with my stripper, other days I just wanna grab some ass.

I basically never fuck with the "wanna blowjob" kind of girls though. Just a bit of a turnoff.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    In my experience, some variation of "Ready for a great blowjob?" Is only great about 10% of the time.

Here are a few quick sells that have worked out well.
    "I just got in and haven't had a cock in 16 hours, lets end that."
    "I have been told I can such the chrome off a tailpipe."

As I was watching a dancer on stage, another dancer sits down next to me giving me the stripper handshake and whispers in my ear, "She'll just tease you, come back with me and I'll fuck you:"

After two 2 for ones with a smoking hot dancer, who gave a great lap dance but no extras. A very naughty looking dancers comes up and says, "Now that she warmed you up, why don't we head back and end the night right?"

"No one has lasted five songs with me, think you
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Should be think, you can make it.
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I like when they act natural and it doesn’t feel like a sell. Usually the girls that pull this off don’t go for a quick close, but I do have a semi-regular girl who always takes me for a dance within seconds of her approach. She acts like we’ve known each other for years even though we don’t do the whole conversation thing.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I forgot, "I have no gag reflex," from a dancer at H8. I can attest, she didn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion